Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well about a year and half ago I gradually began to get acne. I didn't pay it any mind since a few pimples here and there didn't seem like a big deal and I had just turned 13. Well as I hit 8th grade and played football, I treated my skin.. pretty poorly. I waited hours after practice(if ever) to take showers, I used soaps that clogged pours, and soon enough I noticed my acne. Then I did some stupid stuff like hide my face in my hands and pull my hair overtop my skin. Nontheless I broke out. Well this "horrible" period only lasted about a month and during that time this one girl I knew once told me how about my acne was. It really hurt(didn't cry but came close to it- ya im a puss).

Anyway jump ahead now my skin is relatively clear. I have a few blemishes and pimples but I would classify myself somewhere between minor-medium acne(closer to minor). Thanks to some purposs soap, Clearisil Ultra, and a really trendy pore-cleanser I feel great. I actually walk outside with my head up, my hair sticking up, and only worrying about my scars(which are all red so they'll dissapeaer soon). Well at highschool orientation I see the same girl that made me almost cry to death over acne. She's got CRYST acne over the summer. It's covering her face and I see it spreading onto her arms even. I can also tell she's feeling bad about the acne since she's pulled her bangs over head forhead. Now I never had cryst. And to me, this is funny. I mean I know how it feels to have acne- but all I can think is "Take that bitc*".

Yeah, I think Im starting to love acne.

On a side note I think my girlfriend has helped me alot with my acne. She's always telling me how good looking I am and I lose all stress I have about acne. It actually reduces my current blemishes. Another reason to love her :wink:

Lol, I see. I wasnt saying that acne was good- just that I like how she got what she deserved. I mean if someone with clear skin laughed at you- you'd wish it upon them, would you not?

It just happened I wished worst upon her

You're a sick fuck. Get the hell out of here.

It doesn't matter. If it made you feel bad and almost forced you to tears, then you wouldn't wish that on anyone. Unless you were a sick fuck.

do unto others wat u would want others to do to u... yea that that she was a moron to say stuff about your acne, but we don't need any more acne sufferers, don't pick on her either

good job gettting rid of acne i guess :unsure:

Why is everyone getting on his case? She's the one who made fun of him to begin with...why not let her learn her lesson? I've had this karma happen to a few people that made fun of me. You get what you deserve. Obviously it's not good for anyone to suffer from acne but now they know how much it hurts.

Come on man you don't want to wish acne upon anyone. Just saying that she got it makes you feel great is almost as bad as what she said to you in the first place. You are lowering yourself to her level if that is all you are gonna do. You better hope you don't get cystic acne either. Just be happy your acne is going away and maybe even give that girl some tips which I'm sure she would like.

You know, karma can always turn back around and bite YOU in the ass for feelin good about her getting acne. So, you´re not really out of the clear yet, are you?

Lol um this girl wasn't just targetting me though. There's a kid in our school that has acne all over his face, arms, legs, back, chest, and stomach. I mean it's worst than anyone Ive seen here(i check up on how people are doing through their pictures). She insulted him so much it wasn't even funny. He had to actually go through therapy twice just because of her. They came close to suspending the bitc*.

Now Im not a freind of this kid- but I care for people in general(unless they're assholes).

Also mind you I havent made fun of her at all. So yeah, all I've done is thought back to the days and laughed. Whats the harm in that?

She insulted him so much it wasn't even funny. He had to actually go through therapy twice just because of her. They came close to suspending the bitc*.

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

All Gene has done has commented on a past event and laughed about it.

Hopefully this girl will learn her lesson.

Geez people lighten up. And now I'll say "haha sucks to be her!" There is a deep place in my heart for revenge stories.

acne is so funny, when i see people with acne i laugh and think how much their life must suck. LOL they get whgat they deserve!

Guest Excalibur
acne is so funny, when i see people with acne i laugh and think how much their life must suck. LOL they get whgat they deserve!

actually, if you look at the original post and all the responses given i'd say it's pretty easy to tell that my post was facetious