Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelost

Dans Bacne regimen

I have been using Dans Face reigmen with tremendous results....and i have the sever body aacen Regiemen also....l have using it for a week now...but only the AHA because my order cause messed up so i didnt get the BP for the Body regimen (They are sending me one at no cost to me)

Anyway,

Has anyone used the regimen?

Howd it work?

Mine so far has been pretty damn good....and it will become enven better when i add the BP..

I'm really hoping that this will clear my shoulder acne! I'm new to this site and have just ordered my regimen yesterday so hopefully it will arrive soon :) I'm hoping to clear everything up by next summer! I hate bacne/shoulder acne! It stresses me out more than face acne :( and I have both! Ugh.. Oh well hopefully this will work on both!

I'm really hoping that this will clear my shoulder acne! I'm new to this site and have just ordered my regimen yesterday so hopefully it will arrive soon :) I'm hoping to clear everything up by next summer! I hate bacne/shoulder acne! It stresses me out more than face acne :( and I have both! Ugh.. Oh well hopefully this will work on both!

Yea...me too...im trying to find somone whos used it with sucess..

ANYONE?

ANYONE?

I was actually watching "The Drs" today and they were talking all about skin. The "celebrity" dermatologist said that the best way to treat bacne was with a salysic(sp?) acid and your basic benzoyl peroxide. She also suggests using a spatula to apply the bp if you find it hard to do! :D

Edited by JerseyShoreLove

ANYONE?

I was actually watching "The Drs" today and they were talking all about skin. The "celebrity" dermatologist said that the best way to treat bacne was with a salysic(sp?) acid and your basic benzoyl peroxide. She also suggests using a spatula to apply the bp if you find it hard to do! :D

I saw that same episode today too, but she didn't recommend salicylic acid, she said that she used lactic acid most often for her patients. And she also recommended that people exfoliate at least 2 times per week. Head and Shoulders is the only thing that worked for my back acne though, tried many things, natural and artificial.

ANYONE?

I saw that same episode today too, but she didn't recommend salicylic acid, she said that she used lactic acid most often for her patients. And she also recommended that people exfoliate at least 2 times per week. Head and Shoulders is the only thing that worked for my back acne though, tried many things, natural and artificial.

But did you try Dans bacne regimen?

And another question...if i added head and shoulders.....would it infere with Dans regimen?