Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have mild acne. I went on Dans Regimen for a while.. and at first it really seemed to clear me up completely.. for like 3 weeks.. and then my skin went back to shit. So after 3 tubes of BP Gel with no luck I went back to my old, 500 step regimen, and changed it around a bit. So far it seems to work good, I have no active zits now.. just alot of red marks. My skin is also alot less dry then when I used the BP Gel. I certainly dont expect this to make my skin perfect.. but its under control I guess.

Step 1: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (2% SA)

I use it morning(in the shower) and at night.

Step 2: Neutrogena Clear-Pore Oil Controlling Astringent (2% SA)

2-3 times daily.

Step 3: Klaron Sodium Sulfacetamide Lotion 10% (10% Sulfer I guess)

This one is a prescription. It works quite well.

Step 4: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Gel (2% SA)

2 Times daily, thin layer just to main problem areas (spot treatment basically.)

Step 5: Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment (1.5% SA)

Once daily, before bed. Usually replaces the moisturizer unless I feel extra dry.

Step 6: Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin

Twice Daily usually.

I also use the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Treatment Mask (.5% SA) a few times a week

And Im on Minocycline..

Plus I use a regular toner(with cotton ball) to get rid of the flakes if I have them.

Yeah.. I use a ton of shit on my face.. it takes like 4 days to get ready for bed lol. But my skin seems good with what I use. I really wish I could use less stuff.. but oh well.