Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abdul

another idea - how about stretching scars

okay, this might be just another wacky idea... but how about strectching scars out with a hoover/vacuum...adjusting the power as necessary and safely! I can imagine as it is done a red ring or whatever shape the vacuum part be might be their temporarily...actually the whole vacuum thing would make the skin all dry ... but we're supposed to be all well hydrated to keep skin good... well i dont know, what do you all think, just want to ask before i actually do anything this time... :blink:

actually forget about it... results would only be temporary...since lower skin levels blah blah blah...back to the drawing board.

it's already there. smile.gif that's the same concept of micropeeling. It vacuums the skin while releasing some crystals to serve as friction and eventually peel the surface easier...

yeah maybe, but i was thinking more along the lines of untethering rolling scars that are "tethered" to the bottom...i guess micropeelin/microdermabrasion have greater vacuuming accuracy since there so tiny... the vacuum pen that is...

the post is real... i just wanna know if anyone else had tried it... in some act of desperation or something... it cant be that bad anyway...

i dont doubt that people will and should be cautious, but what the hell, i'll try it the day after tomorrow ... its my birthday tomorrow, i'll be 20, so i dont want to risk anything - not on that day at least.

I think that stretching your skin may only serve to make the situation worse. I definitely wouldn't do it, nor would I advise anyone else to do it.

well i wont know for sure till i try, plus i think some people are just thinking the worst...i'd only vacuum at a painless level to see if anything happens to the dam scars... i doubt it will, and i know its a long shot... but im optimistic, because i've got nothing to lose...any bad effect will be temporary just as any effect at all...its probably just gonna swell the skin alittle just like how the skin is when you wake up...

abdul I really don't think its going to do anything and I think the only thing your going to gain is red irritated skin. Check with a dermatoligist before beginning. Tell them actaully what you are going to do and ask about any side effects. There are people who undergo invasive laser procedures that vaporize the skin and it still doesn't do anything. I doubt a vacuum cleaner will be of much use. Think about it.