Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommyd27

Isolaz LASER?

Does the isolaz laser get rid of old red marks left after acne? ive had them for about 10 years now,anyone tried this laser before or is there a better laser for this type of thing if so please tell me.

Also were is the best place to get it done in merseyside,thanks.

Edited by tommyd27
Does the isolaz laser get rid of old red marks left after acne? ive had them for about 10 years now,anyone tried this laser before or is there a better laser for this type of thing if so please tell me.

anyone? :confused:

some forum this is everyone just ignores my posts,I guess ill just have to go to that sk:n clinic and i'll end up getting the wrong laser and wasting my money :ninja:

I'm trying to find out information about laser treatment too. Everyone on this forum is looking for answers though. Think about it, who would visit this message board after they are acne/red mark/scar free?

some forum this is everyone just ignores my posts,I guess ill just have to go to that sk:n clinic and i'll end up getting the wrong laser and wasting my money :ninja:

I'm trying to find out information about laser treatment too. Everyone on this forum is looking for answers though. Think about it, who would visit this message board after they are acne/red mark/scar free?

Sorry you've not had responses. Are you in the UK?

I do wish I could post my facebook site so you could see my results. Or just go to isolaz website and click on before and after photos.

[email protected]

I'm familiar with sk:n. Decent blokes. For the red marks leftover from acne the isolaz has filters that would address your concerns but there's no one answer.

why dont you go to the sk in website, book a free consultation

with a nurse, and ask her those questions there instead of on acne.org

people dont really seem to answer much here, just read/lurk.

Sorry you've not had responses. Are you in the UK?

I do wish I could post my facebook site so you could see my results. Or just go to isolaz website and click on before and after photos.

[email protected]

was your results good or bad?

thanks for everyones posts as well by the way. :dance: