Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strwberry2178

Shower question

Does your body acne get really red after you shower? It isn't too bad looking in the morning and all day...but after my shower at night..what little spots I have get BRIGHT red..on both my back and chest..and it makes it look SO much worse than it really is. I don't think I irritate my skin in the shower...once or twice a week I use philosophy body scrub..and otherwise I just use dial antibacterial soap....maybe the loufa I use is too rough on my skin...or the water is too hot..I don't know. Does anyone else have this problem, or notice their skin being bright red after a shower? Thanks!!

Well what am I supposed to do..take a cold shower..? Because that's not happening.

Lol well it will only make your scars more red for a little amount of time, until your body cools off, so just keep taking them nice warm showers and relax, it's not harming your face. Taking cold showers has numerous benefits, and switching between hot and cold water while taking a shower has been said to detoxify your body. I've tried this before, went from hot to cold about 3 times, it feels REALLLLY good, but I kinda like cold showers so... :dance: Anyways, GL 2 U M8