Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gabriel,

I'm alittle late in the game but this is offered:

The more you save yourself, the less you'll regret when later on if the relationship doesn't workout.

Relationships were designed so that you can experience sex after marriage, as proof to show that you love someone and they are truly "the one". It's a symbol of how your true love for one another isn't selfish and that you are really willing to wait until after you go before the ulter to express this love.

In all honesty: Things can look so great in the beginning of a relationship but can go south if your hearts aren't willing to commit and you two learn to lookout for whats best for both of you. Many relationship fail because their so caught up in the "Feel good new" emoutions of the relationship.

But just like buying a car, You can become tired of the other person and start to fight, nitpick, and grow apart and thats were the danger lies. This is often were people reach for the divorce card or cheat on a spouse or gf/bf. If you go into a relationship for all the "Feeling fuzzies" your going into the relationship for the wrong reasons.

The 2 people relationship is meant for the combining of two people saying "you are enough forever and I want nothing more, You complete me and I complete you".

People usually rush into relationship because they are lacking something in their previous relationship with either: family (mom or Dad), friends, or spiritually and there looking for the romantic or "intimate" relationship with an other party to fill these holes.

Plus, your hormones are at an all time high and you can't think of nothing else but to be with someone physically. Granted, Most think about the physical part of it first but that shouldn't the motive for going after the person. You have to be able to connect deeply and be able to get along or learn to resolve conflict over time (Compatibility).

I have crushed over many women, Thinking so highly of them and thinking "your the one" but only to have my feelings fizzle out over time. It's deceiving, one moment you think someone's totally right, the next you forget about them for someone else or you discover something about them that leaves you second guessing.

It's nothing but a crush most of the time.

With 40 years or so of romanticism shown on the big screen, people often acquire a delusional persective of love relationships and how to about them or what to expect from them.

Personally, I believe in courting or dating (without all the physical interaction) before marriage. The longer you save yourself for the other person, the greater your love garden grows for the other person. It also keeps guys who just want sex packing and moving on. This is why everyone remembers their "First" especially women.

If you think about all of the problems in our world today, in terms of relationships, It usually lead by abuse of sex or false love. Whether it's Single parent mothers, Fatherless children, or STD's. It's all eventually started by someone abusing sex or having selfish motives going into the relationship and what one generation does, will affect the next generation. It's been a fiscious cycle going on in america for half a century atleast and its an issue throughout the world.

bottom line: Get to know this Gent inside and out and include your family in it. Make sure you are totally sure of what you feel about this guy and make sure you "know" for sure he thinks the same of you. I mean actually sit down and talk about were you to are at and learn more about eachother. Relationships are always easier in the beginning and alway seem that it's for real and will last but time will test how genuine you two are for eachother or prepared you two were. Get to know one another personally not "~personally~" if you know what i mean. If you can, get an relationship counselor if you to are really serious and this isn't like a highschool puppy love or something similar.

Edited by BeautifulPerseverance619

Gabriel,

I'm alittle late in the game but this is offered:

The more you save yourself, the less you'll regret when later on if the relationship doesn't workout.

Relationships were designed so that you can experience sex after marriage, as proof to show that you love someone and they are truly "the one". It's a symbol of how your true love for one another isn't selfish and that you are really willing to wait until after you go before the ulter to express this love.

In all honesty: Things can look so great in the beginning of a relationship but can go south if your hearts aren't willing to commit and you two learn to lookout for whats best for both of you. Many relationship fail because their so caught up in the "Feel good new" emoutions of the relationship.

But just like buying a car, You can become tired of the other person and start to fight, nitpick, and grow apart and thats were the danger lies. This is often were people reach for the divorce card or cheat on a spouse or gf/bf. If you go into a relationship for all the "Feeling fuzzies" your going into the relationship for the wrong reasons.

The 2 people relationship is meant for the combining of two people saying "you are enough forever and I want nothing more, You complete me and I complete you".

People usually rush into relationship because they are lacking something in their previous relationship with either: family (mom or Dad), friends, or spiritually and there looking for the romantic or "intimate" relationship with an other party to fill these holes.

Plus, your hormones are at an all time high and you can't think of nothing else but to be with someone physically.

I have crushed over many women, Thinking so highly of them and thinking "your the one" but only to have my feelings fizzle out over time.

It's nothing but a crush.

With 40 years or so of romanticism shown on the big screen, people often acquire a delusional persective of love relationships and how to about them or what to expect from them.

Personally, I believe in courting or (dating without all the physical interaction) before marriage. The longer you save yourself for the other person, the greater your love garden grows for the other person. It also keeps guys who just want sex packing and moving on. This is why everyone remembers their "First" especially women.

If you think about all of the problems in our world today, in terms of relationships, It usually lead by abuse of sex or false love. Whether it's Single parent mothers, Fatherless children, or STD's. It's all eventually started by someone abusing sex or having selfish motives going into the relationship and what one generation does, will affect the next generation. It's been a fiscious cycle going on in america for half a century atleast and its an issue throughout the world.

bottom line: Get to know this Gent inside and out and include your family in it. Make sure you are totally sure of what you feel about this guy and make sure you "know" for sure he thinks the same of you. Relationships are always easier in the beginning but time will test how genuine you two are for eachother. Get to know one another personally not "~personally~" if you know what i mean.

can people be honest about saying they actually totally "love that person?

'Marriage' is merely something that has been socially constructed by society as the 'norm'.

Please do not state your opinions as fact.

Sex is a another way of exploring your compatibility with a person. It takes your love to another level. Why not do it before marriage?

Why save yourself?

I'm not all for one night stands or anything, but sex in a long term loving relationship is normal in todays society.

Even one night stands are becoming normal, but not my cup of tea.

Why deny yourself lifes greatest pleasure?

Condoms protect from pregnancy and STD's.

Other contraceptives protect from unwanted pregnancies.

I don't want to start anything and I understand your reply.

I came off strong and know she has a free will in what she chooses to listen to.

But I do want to ask:

are they 100% effective?

Do they protect against aids?

What percentage or success rate of people who go that route, stay together in a one on one relationship?

Is the love your referring to "long standing" love?

all I wanted to to convey to her was: don't go over your head, so she doesn't get hurt. It's happened where one can take advantage of someone expressing that form of "getting to know you" more times than the average can count.

it's just good to get to know the person and how you get along with the person and anticipate what would happen if this and this came up in the relationship future and know what are his views on the relationship at the moment.

Edited by BeautifulPerseverance619

xXxGabrielaxXx: Thank God you maintained your sanity throughout these ridiculous posts. One girl said a girl put a condom in a 13 year old's birthday card and that is ok?! What the hell people, come on! You cannot love a boyfriend/girlfriend at 13-17 years old. Love is not that "tingly" feeling you get when you see them. It is not that your heart stops when you see them. It is knowing that you would DIE for this person and do anything for them.

People, regain your sanity, because mindless sex at this age is absolutely disgusting.

Wow...no mention of the fact that women are obsessed with money as much as men are obsessed with sex?

Think about it...Donald Trump is sleeping with supermodels. The late Anna Nicole Smith was pleasuring herself with fried chicken during her weight gain period.

Personally, I find the obsession with material possessions more shallow than one with sex. After all, sex IS the link to our main objective as a species in the first place (reproduction).

this isn't really acne related but it is emotional

Why is it that all guys want is sex? I had been texting and talking to this guy a lot. We went and got lunch last weekend and he seem really sweet and funny plus really cute. I really had a big crush on him until I heard some rumours that he was telling all his friends how I'm a sure thing and my virginity is all but his

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wall: :wall:

i havent confronted him yet but i may rip off his balls :angel:

hiiii got chill/ i m 24/m . i have many gf before but now i on commited relationship for last1 yr. and i was not sleep with her.not all guys r same as u think. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.