Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now that I'm back on the regimen after being off of it for months, and am not clear yet after 5 weeks almost, I'm starting to get more and more worried about it.

How long will it take to work again? Have I gotten immune to it? Will I have to do the regimen for the rest of my life? Will I ever be able to go without it? How long will I have to spend over an hour every day just treating my face? Will I end up looking wrinkled at 40 because of all the BP I'm putting on every day?

Will I have to go to a doctor? what if the doctor's prescription doesn't work? What if birth control, antibiotics, and topical retinoids don't work? What if I actually have to go on Accutane? What if that doesn't work?

I have all of these thoughts popping up in my head and the answer to all of them is, hell if I know. And that's giving me lots of worry. I haven't even tried going to the doctor of even any kind of prescription yet, even. But I'm giving myself a headache worrying about it so much.

5 weeks is alil too soon.. Keep doing what your doing for another few weeks, if that doesnt work, go to a doctor and he will put you on some minor antibiotics that can make a huge difference. Just be alittle more patient.