Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blush1804

Natural Pore Refiner (Tips Anyone?)

We always admire a skin that looks flawless, fine and smooth and I so want it. My skin is clear now but my pores are a bit visible. My officemate has a very smooth, flawless and supple skin and I asked her what's her secret. She said she used to have large pores and she's using lemon. Applying it on her face and leaving it for 20 mins everyday.

Lemon is a bit irritating to me I guess I have a sensitive skin so any suggestions? or advices on how to make my skin look smooth and flawless? Any natural way of refining skin pores?

We always admire a skin that looks flawless, fine and smooth and I so want it. My skin is clear now but my pores are a bit visible. My officemate has a very smooth, flawless and supple skin and I asked her what's her secret. She said she used to have large pores and she's using lemon. Applying it on her face and leaving it for 20 mins everyday.

Lemon is a bit irritating to me I guess I have a sensitive skin so any suggestions? or advices on how to make my skin look smooth and flawless? Any natural way of refining skin pores?

There's Dickinson's Witch Hazel you can buy at Walgreens that I use. I'm going to start using Apple Cider Vinegar though, mixed 50/50 with water. You can read the reviews on it here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...sp?ItemID=52238 :)

There's Dickinson's Witch Hazel you can buy at Walgreens that I use. I'm going to start using Apple Cider Vinegar though, mixed 50/50 with water. You can read the reviews on it here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...sp?ItemID=52238 :)

Apple Cider Vinegar... :think: Based on the reviews on the website you gave me, there are plenty of negative reviews about this product. Are you sure you wanna try this?

I heard ice is also good as a pore refiner. But is it true?

I made a thread on how you can make your own pore strips at home if blackheads are an issue.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Pore-Strips-t276135.html

the recipe is very simple and it definitely works.

Thanks omi! It's a good video and an additional info for me. However it is not what I asked about. I am asking about a natural pore refiner. To refine my pores. But the video and the recipe for pore strips is great. ;)

Thanks girls!

try witch hazel! i wanna use that when my skins clear cuz with my acne meds its too drying. but its nice! and the dickerson's kind is good and cheap.

Hmm,getting your pores cleaned out professionally would reduce their appearance for a short time until they filled back up again.

There's tons of products that say"Makes your pores appear smaller". Notice the important word in there!

I think it's mainly chalked up to genetics and sebum production. Some people continue to have huge pores all their lives.

So you can thank mom or dad for your pores.sorry!

Apple Cider Vinegar... :think: Based on the reviews on the website you gave me, there are plenty of negative reviews about this product. Are you sure you wanna try this?

I heard ice is also good as a pore refiner. But is it true?

Only 19% of the 400+ reviews are bad. Not every product is going to have straight good reviews ;) Plus some reviews are from different brands of Apple Cider Vinegar - and some people have sensitive skin and didn't dilute the stuff enough or at all. Here's a thread about it on this site too: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Apple-Cid...ar-t108428.html It's 86 pages, haha.

Ice cubes do tighten your pores a little, but the effect doesn't last. It's like having steam to open your pores; your pores do not stay open.

Hmm,getting your pores cleaned out professionally would reduce their appearance for a short time until they filled back up again.

There's tons of products that say"Makes your pores appear smaller". Notice the important word in there!

I think it's mainly chalked up to genetics and sebum production. Some people continue to have huge pores all their lives.

So you can thank mom or dad for your pores.sorry!

Yeah My mum has big pores. That is why i am looking for remedies for myself and how to prevent it. I am not really frustrated of getting a perfect skin.

Only 19% of the 400+ reviews are bad. Not every product is going to have straight good reviews ;) Plus some reviews are from different brands of Apple Cider Vinegar - and some people have sensitive skin and didn't dilute the stuff enough or at all. Here's a thread about it on this site too: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Apple-Cid...ar-t108428.html It's 86 pages, haha.

Ice cubes do tighten your pores a little, but the effect doesn't last. It's like having steam to open your pores; your pores do not stay open.

Thanks Saphire! I will look for it in the shops.

Egg white masks work wonders. They leave the skin smooth, fresh-looking, even out your skin tone a bit, and tighten the skin, making the pores look smaller.

Yeah I heard a lot of good benifits from egg white masks. I will try it thanks!

Edited by Blush1804