Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dnp087

help with dry areas on face

i have been on the regimen for three days. i am using neutrogena on the spot and purpose soap and moistriszer. i have noticed dry skin on ceratin areas on my face like cheeks and by my nose. it wont go away with moistririzer. is this normal at the beginning. my bottom half of my face is like this. is this normal. when u start and will it go awway? help me please. also when i wash with purpose soap and wait 15 mins my face on the bottom half becomes very dry. niormal??

HELP ME

I had dry patches like that at one point too. Even if I slathered moisturizer all over my skin, it seemed to drink it all up and once again return to its dry state. So, I started using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, which is awesome for dry skin. It's so incredibly gentle and softening, got rid of my dry patches within days. The Purpose soap was a bit drying for my face, so I recommend the Cetaphil instead.

aerobunny, so with the cetaphil your skin looks normal and u dont have to keep on smothering it on. thanks i will try

when my skin got super dry and scaly I used St Ives Sensitive skin apricot scrub once a week to exfoliate the dead rough skin away and it really helped..i also love cetaphil cleanser it's great for dry dry skin

will cetaphil bar soap work beetter than purpose and which cetaphil moistrurizer do i get to take away my dry skin forever?

I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, the kind that comes in a bottle. I'm not sure about Cetaphil bar soaps or moisturizers because I've never tried them. Sorry!