Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I just started the Regimen this week with the acne.org products and I'm really excited to see how they will work for me in the next few weeks. Here's my question though...I have been using Proactiv for the last 3 months with no luck. Since my skin is used to BP applied to it 2x a day already, should I begin the regimen with the small amount of BP that is recommended, or should I use the full amount?

The amount of BP you get from using Proactiv is quite a bit less than the amount of BP you get from using the full amount of the regimen (well, assuming you followed the Proactiv directions :P). The Proactiv BP is also a bit more moisturizing than Dan's since it is in a lotion-like base, so if you used the same amount of Dan's as Proactiv, you might find Dan's more drying. You probably could be using a little more BP than the very small initial recommended amount, but I wouldn't jump ahead much further than that.