Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevsme

i need advise on new hair product

hey guys .iv been using gel for a long time now.and im sick of it .th reason is because i would use .got2beglued and i used alot of it .so it would leave my hair really hard.so hard that i would have headaches by the end of the day/

so now i want to try wax for my hair.since it leaves your head with a natural texture instead of a hard looking texture.

so can you guys advise me on a hair wax that you guys use that is good .thanks

hey guys .iv been using gel for a long time now.and im sick of it .th reason is because i would use .got2beglued and i used alot of it .so it would leave my hair really hard.so hard that i would have headaches by the end of the day/

so now i want to try wax for my hair.since it leaves your head with a natural texture instead of a hard looking texture.

I ordered Jason's wax earlier today. It's natural, I like Jason's because they make very good product. They only make all natural or organic product, but this one is just "natural"

Also, the price seems reasonable.. $10!

Here's the description:

* All Hair Types

* Style & Shape Hair Therapy

* It's Really Stiff

* Naturally...since 1959

I'm Naturally Stuck Up!

All Hair Types Style & Shape Hair Therapy

Provides a long lasting, heavyweight, stiff hold to use after drying or styling. Styles, details, nourishes and protects all hair types. Great for extra defining texture with short cuts.

There's not many reviews, but I've seen a few and they all gave it a 5 stars.

PS: Some say it's not really stiff... they think it's more like medium hold. But they still love this stuff. I guess this is for short-medium hair..

Edited by EddieE

Garnier fructis jelly (really good but dries in hard)

VO5 Matt Clay (a little goes a long way, gives you great hairdays)

VO5 Wax (good but reeeally glossy0

Brycleem use to have a wax range dunno if they still do in americaland.

In general anything thats got extreme hold but easy to manipulate should work wonders, trial and error really.

I ordered Jason's wax earlier today. It's natural, I like Jason's because they make very good product. They only make all natural or organic product, but this one is just "natural"

Here's the description:

* All Hair Types

* It's Really Stiff

* Naturally...since 1959

I'm Naturally Stuck Up!

Provides a long lasting, heavyweight, stiff hold to use after drying or styling. Styles, details, nourishes and protects all hair types. Great for extra defining texture with short cuts.

PS: Some say it's not really stiff... they think it's more like medium hold. But they still love this stuff. I guess this is for short-medium hair..

im actually looking for a wax that doesnt give you that stiff look.like it looks all hard and stuff.i want like something that will make my hair look natural but at the same time keep it in place .but not to hard

Garnier fructis jelly (really good but dries in hard)

VO5 Matt Clay (a little goes a long way, gives you great hairdays)

VO5 Wax (good but reeeally glossy0

Brycleem use to have a wax range dunno if they still do in americaland.

In general anything thats got extreme hold but easy to manipulate should work wonders, trial and error really.

im actually looking for a wax that doesnt give you that stiff look.like it looks all hard and stuff.i want like something that will make my hair look natural but at the same time keep it in place .but not to hard

Proclaim Professional Care

It costs around $4.00 and it's amazing. It's natural beewax (they only add artificial color to it and fragrance).

It works great for me :D

Proclaim Professional Care

It costs around $4.00 and it's amazing. It's natural beewax (they only add artificial color to it and fragrance).

It works great for me :D

thanks dude

Here's the description:

* All Hair Types

* It's Really Stiff

* Naturally...since 1959

I'm Naturally Stuck Up!

I saw some reviews saying that this product doesn't make it stiff.. more like medium hold.

That it gives you a natural look. ^^

PS: I Just received the wax from Jason.. stuck-up! It's not really stiff.. My hair looks natural, smells good. Anyhow, good luck choosing!

Edited by EddieE