Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shock11

Cleaser Help

I have been on the Regimen for 4-5 months. I used the 3 acne.org products. The BP does not dry out my face but the acne.org cleanser does. I switched to the cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. the cetaphil cleanser did not make my face dry but i got more acne using that product so i switched to purpose gentle cleansing wash. This stuff made my face even drier then the acne.org cleanser. then i switched to the alpha hydrox foaming face wash that made my face really dry too. Any idea on a cleanser that will not make my face dry and not break me out.

Personally Dan's cleanser is the most gentle cleanser I've used. Make sure you wash your face less than 15 seconds and don't rub the cleanser in.

Hmm.. I don't know, but it seems like to me you're not giving your face enough time to adjust to a certain cleanser?

Personally Dan's cleanser is the most gentle cleanser I've used. Make sure you wash your face less than 15 seconds and don't rub the cleanser in.

Yeah been doing it that way for months. I think its the Sodium Laureth that is making my skin very dry, its in all the products. What works better on the regimen, SA cleanser or BP cleanser

Try olay sensitive foaming face wash it may work for you.

I too used Cetaphil cleanser and it did give me a few more pimples. I also tried olay which was recommended and it did the same as cetaphil but a lot of people say it is gentle so like i said it may work for you.I use to use purpose gentle cleanser and i find it too drying although it did work well.

I use Merle Norman now( see sig) i got it bc it was one of Paula Begoun's high ratings and it is super sensitive and has no scents,dyes, preservatives and paraben free and it is actually making my skin even more clear. I still use purpose at night too wash off my makeup bc it does wash it all off very well followed by Merle Norman.

I can give you a list of other things paula's suggests as cleansers for dry and sensitive skin, if you are curious and know about her. Iam a subscriber to her whole list of products she has reviewed,