Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noto214

Really acne I swear...it's not you it's me.

That's encouraging stuff man. Especially when someone mentions feeling like a different person and i'm sure you mean that like confidence/happiness wise. Just makes me think, "damn, i hope that's me soon"....Anyway, thanks for the posts dude - keep rockin that clear skin haha

thats exactly what i meant when i said feels like a new person!

honestly man, when your acne affects you to the point where you dont even wanna look at girls...and you finally start to clear up...you talk to every one you see hahaha. thats man to man.

it just gave me my confidence back, i'm not socially nervous anymore, i talk to any and everyone, look them right in the eyes and dont even think about my skin anymore. its really an amazing feeling.

just keep with it bro, it WILL work, it may take some time but i promise you'll see results. believe me i thought it was bullshit at first, until it started working. keep your head high and know better days are in sight. i was just like you 4 months ago when i first started...it gets easier.

That's encouraging stuff man. Especially when someone mentions feeling like a different person and i'm sure you mean that like confidence/happiness wise. Just makes me think, "damn, i hope that's me soon"....Anyway, thanks for the posts dude - keep rockin that clear skin haha

thats exactly what i meant when i said feels like a new person!

honestly man, when your acne affects you to the point where you dont even wanna look at girls...and you finally start to clear up...you talk to every one you see hahaha. thats man to man.

it just gave me my confidence back, i'm not socially nervous anymore, i talk to any and everyone, look them right in the eyes and dont even think about my skin anymore. its really an amazing feeling.

just keep with it bro, it WILL work, it may take some time but i promise you'll see results. believe me i thought it was bullshit at first, until it started working. keep your head high and know better days are in sight. i was just like you 4 months ago when i first started...it gets easier.

That's great stuff bro...I'm hopeful as hell and sure as hell ready to get back on the horse with women hahaha

Funny thing, I see you're from Rhode Island. I go to Endicott College up in the North Shore. Thought i'd mention that

Anyway, take care J

Geoff

@Geoff - yes I'm from RI haha. I used to work in the Boston area for my uncles electrical company but not anymore. Been working in the Providence area.

Day 125

nothing new to report thats out of the ordinary i guess.

i still had a couple lingering tiny under the skin flesh colored bumps that you literally couldnt see unless i stretched my skin out. one of those 2 bumps came up today without getting red, it kinda just came and went.

as far as my back goes, anyone remember how i said i had 1 fluke spot come up? well yeah me being stupid i decided to mess with it every day and night until i turned it into a big inflamed pimple lol. the swelling went down but i just HADDDDDD to mess with it lol. other than that things are ok im not gonna freak about 1 pimple on my back.

just picked up my new batch of pills today and popped 80mg down the hatch. lets ride this 5th month out and see where we're at in 30 days or so.

i'll update soon!

Jay

I will definitely be keeping up with your progress!

ps. can we date, please!? hahah

^ THIS. hahhaha

although of course in the midst of my IB no one's gonna step up to THAT challenge.

anyhow, i can't wait till I'm as far along as you are! Your IB cleared up pretty quick and i'm hoping mine does as well!! >< Though I do think it's different for guys and girls. Bleah.

Good luck for your course! =D

I will definitely be keeping up with your progress!

ps. can we date, please!? hahah

^ THIS. hahhaha

although of course in the midst of my IB no one's gonna step up to THAT challenge.

anyhow, i can't wait till I'm as far along as you are! Your IB cleared up pretty quick and i'm hoping mine does as well!! >< Though I do think it's different for guys and girls. Bleah.

Good luck for your course! =D

thanks you very much! and yes the IB didn't last too long from what I remember, but when you're in it, it can feel like forever. but time goes by, and you'll make it through.

DAY 160

Hello all!

Day 160 is upon me...so that means I am...just over the 5 month mark in my course. Almost halfway through month 5.

Now here is where I really need some advice guys, for anyone who reads my log, please respond if you have any idea!

I know accutane works differently for everyone, and for the most part I've been pretty clear for some time now, but I will say that I'm NOT 100% clear quite yet...

YES my acne has greatly improved, fingers crossed I haven't had a cyst in well over 2 months, about 3 to be exact. But every couple of days I'm still getting a tiny red bump here or there. These bumps ALMOST look like their from dry skin alone...they don't hurt at all, and they go away before the days even over.

Also, today i got my first medium sized pimple in over 2 months on my temple!! I'm assuming it was from wearing my winter hat so much, seeing as I valet outside 4 nights a week and sweat with the hat on, so that one I can understand.

Also my back will get the occasional pimple maybe once every other week or so?

Being in my 5th month, I'm nervous I miht have to be on accutane for 6-7 months for the full effect, which I understand is normal for some people, and while I'm happy for what accutane has done for me thus far, I wan't to make sure i get as close to 100% clear before my course is over.

Any tips, help, or comments feel free!

Stay strong fellow accutane users.

Day 166

Hello everyone...back again a week later for another update.

So today is Day 166, and because of the way the holiday weekend fell, i have to go without accutane for a whole 5 days! I couldnt get my script fast enough before the doctors office close for the weekend.

After asking a bunch of people about that, they said it really shouldnt make a diffrence if im only off it for a week or a little less. The effects accutane has on your sebacious glands normally lasts a few months after stopping...it just gets out of your blood stream within a week.

ANYWAY....SKIN PROGRESS!

Unfortunately i got a cyst-like pimple on my temple about 3 days ago, its rapidly decreased in size, but i can still feel the lump under the skin...ugh...i'm over 4 months on accutane and this randomly happens? Like I said in my previous post, it was probably due to wearing and sweating in a winter hat a few nights in a row...but it still sucks!

the pimple never popped either..so i don't know if it ever will, or will just shrink with time under the skin...anyone have any experience with these types??? let me know.

other then that, hopefully accutane keeps me relatively clear from now untill im off and beyond, or there might be a future round 2 in the making...but we shall see with time.

I feel the video speaks for itself :).

Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way.

Special thanks to jennyband, xxkell3xx, onelittleone, and countless others who posted in my log. Never would have made it to this point without the support!