Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I have these tiny spots all over. I posted these photos in a different forum but it was about something different. so I hope that's ok. and I need your advice.

I just want to know if anyone can tell me what kind of acne I have and how bad is it exactly?

You can't see them entirely... but they are there and when I touch my face (as in when I wash my face) it feels a bit like sandpaper... I try not to touch it but sometimes i'm tempted to scratch it :/

Help me!!

I usually just wash with water in the morning and at night I wash it with a preservative free

face wash. and that's it. I don't put anything on. I used to be very harsh on my skin but I've stopped being mean!

anyway here they are

post-114936-1282710274_thumb.jpg forehead, mainly small neutral colored bumps.. it feels bumpy and a bit rough

post-114936-1282710281_thumb.jpg my right cheek which is worse than my left. maybe because I sleep on my right side... :/ i really try not to. yes my pores are HUGE.

post-114936-1282710288_thumb.jpg my left cheek... i just popped a pimple (bottom) and it seems to be healing ok.

post-114936-1282710274_thumb.jpg

post-114936-1282710281_thumb.jpg

post-114936-1282710288_thumb.jpg

Edited by porque

Hey Porque,

Have you tried Dan's regimen yet? As far as acne is concerned, this appears to be very mild - lucky you! I think the regimen would clear your skin fast. What are you using currently?

I have them too... It's comedonal acne... I hope they won't inflame and turn into zits :( 'cause that happened to me, all at once :( so now I'm on accutane

I tried differin gel, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil..... to get rid of them, but nothing worked :(

Hey Porque,

Have you tried Dan's regimen yet? As far as acne is concerned, this appears to be very mild - lucky you! I think the regimen would clear your skin fast. What are you using currently?

Hi! thanks, well sort of tried it before but I realized that I really don't want to rely on BP so much because I'm scared that if I go off of it it'll come back worse...

you think it's mild? Wow i thought it was pretty bad!! well Now I think it might be a bit worse :/

I'm just using a bit of BP on spots that are biggish but other than that nothing really. I think I'm trying to do that not do much to my skin method :S

I have them too... It's comedonal acne... I hope they won't inflame and turn into zits :( 'cause that happened to me, all at once :( so now I'm on accutane

I tried differin gel, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil..... to get rid of them, but nothing worked :(

Oh I see, I kinda know what you mean because now I'm getting more whiteheads. maybe it's because I went to a hotspring recently and my pores got bigger (!?) and all the dirt from underneath came popping up (!?) I have no idea.. I too have tried all the things you've mentioned but none of them work too. I've just been trying to not do much to it... so hard though esp in the summer when I get all sweaty and gross...

Oh I see, I kinda know what you mean because now I'm getting more whiteheads. maybe it's because I went to a hotspring recently and my pores got bigger (!?) and all the dirt from underneath came popping up (!?) I have no idea.. I too have tried all the things you've mentioned but none of them work too. I've just been trying to not do much to it... so hard though esp in the summer when I get all sweaty and gross...

hot spring? hot tub? have you looked into folliclitus?

That happened to mee too... First I didn't care about it too much, but when the summer started they all turned into whiteheads, it got pretty bad, because I had like about 50 of those things all over my face :rolleyes:

I have no idea if the hotspring has anything to do with it, but I guess it's possible?

And don't pick at them :P 'cause I did that one time, and oh boy, they all got inflamed the day afterwards...

Edited by Aithne

Your acne appears to be quite mild. It looks like it could be acne cosmetica? What kind of cosmetics are you using? Are they non comedogenic?