Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chikyuu

Moisturizer doesn't work all day

I'm finishg up week 4 of the regimen, the first week in which Im using the full dose of BP, and waiting gritting my teeth for the new moisturizer formula. Right now Dan's moisturizer, even with jojoba, isn't lasting me all day or all night. I do my morning regimen at about 11am, and it's 7pm now and I just had to slather more moisturizer on, and I could even wipe the flakes off my face into my hand. Should I just keep moisturizing multiple times a day and it will get better? Or should I switch to something else until Dan's new formula comes up?

How do you use the jojoba oil?

If you aren't already doing it this way, it might be something to try...

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Jojoba-Oi...61#entry1935361

It really worked for me to immediately get rid of both dryness and flakes. I still use the jojoba oil in the moisturizer and it keeps me from being dry for most of the day.

Edited by NeonTiger

Have you tried cetaphil? I find this really good and a lot of people in the USA say tat ceRave is really good to.

How do you use the jojoba oil?

If you aren't already doing it this way, it might be something to try...

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Jojoba-Oi...61#entry1935361

It really worked for me to immediately get rid of both dryness and flakes. I still use the jojoba oil in the moisturizer and it keeps me from being dry for most of the day.

Ive been using it as a scrub AND in the moisturizer BOTH and STILL I end up really flaky. Plus after the scrub Im still flaky right afterwards anyway. It's not enough.

Have you tried cetaphil? I find this really good and a lot of people in the USA say tat ceRave is really good to.

I havent tried cetaphil. Im currently using olay complete classic for daytime because I need a sunscreen.

A scrub? Like as in exfoliating scrub? If so, thats a big mistake. Exfoliating your skin with a scrub is too irritating especially within the first month of the regimen.

A scrub? Like as in exfoliating scrub? If so, thats a big mistake. Exfoliating your skin with a scrub is too irritating especially within the first month of the regimen.

I'm not using a separate scrub, I'm using jojoba oil AS a scrub since it helps to roll flakes off of your skin. But do you think simply rubbing my face with jojoba for a few minutes is too irritating?

According to Dan that is too irritating and he has more experience and knowledge than any of us so i'd have to agree with him.