Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The noxema Original Cleansing Cream has received good reviews on both drugstore and epinions

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...BUY-PLST-0-SRCH

I have been using it at night for a while now. The results were soso. not great but not that bad. Right after that, i use Tazorac.

In the past few days i have stopped using the noxema at night before Tazorac and switched to 2%SA in the morning and Taz at night.

However, im thinking of using 2%SA in the morning. Using the noxema cleansing cream and taz at night. What do you guys think? Thanks alot.

personally i wouldnt use the noxzema b/c of all the oils. everyone is different so may want to continue using it if it doesnt break u out.

as for the sa, u could try it but if it irritates you too much you could stop.

good luck smile.gif

I'd just put in a call to the doctors office who prescribed you the Taz......you don't even have to talk to the doctor.....just ask the office manager because he/she will probably know.

Or, give the Noxema people a try.....they might be able to tell you if their product will interact with Taz.