Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

i am currently using retin-A and a spf 15 moisterizer. my doctor said i should use 1 that hs 20 or more, butim having a hard time finding one....

i really ont know where to look actually =/ i was just at kmart yesterday and went to this one islie with a bunchof moisterizers and stu, but there were only a few that were made for acne. none o them said non-comidogenic(spelling?) and non of them were over 15 SPF.

.....do any of you guys out there feel kinda embarrassed looking for these stuff too? :huh:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes