Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
**Princess**

Do you think there is someone out there for evry1?

heya guys i broked up with my boyfriend last month im not finding it very easy to get over him infact as the days go by so ym feelins for him get stronger. its ment to get better right> im feeling lonely to ive been out alot recently met loadsa loadsa bloke so its not like im not meetin them its just that i want my old boyfreind back. theres loadsa guys willin to be my bf but it jusyt ssems there not good enuff. sounds harsh but its only the truth. dunno what to do any suggestions.

one good thing my acnes going away!

T*h*A*N*K*Y*O*U L*O*V*E B*L*O*ND*I*E x

I never believed that there is a perfect person out there for everyone, because its impossible.

Just find someone that makes you happy, and you'll be set.

I agree with afr487.

Personally I don't think there's 'one' person for everybody, there's loads of people out there who are suited to loads of other people.

But then, I've never been one to really believe in all that fate/destiny nonsense anyway.

I believe there are many ''THE ONES''. Its just that they are scattered about all over the show. You could spend years of your life just looking for someone special, yet when you least expect it you just trip over them.

While your heart still belongs you your ex, you will not be able to move on or focus on another someone. If the relationship is not retreivable you must avoid him completely and keep nothing that reminds you of him. The only things which will heal your pain are time and distance. You will know when your over him when you cant retreive his face from memory in exact minute detail. Good luck honey.

WEll of course there is not one exact person on this planet for everyone. If that was the case then everyone would have gotten married and no one would be single. There is a time in everyones life though a person that is so perfect for you comes along and you have to grab and never let go. Some people don't grab on and don't think twice about them and no one ever comes back along. It's hard to tell when you find someone who is right for you. Personally I am so young and I know that person has not come into my life yet. Blondie I may have talked to you before and if I recall you are very young also. So don't be discouraged so early about not having someone because it sounds like guys are clamouring all over your anyways. Hell I bet your skin looks great so for right now I would suggest finding someone who you like for them and they like for you. Unless you are planning to get married soon lol.

I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. I know how you are feeling right now Blondie, to me that was the worst feeling in the world. I still haven't found the person that I am meant to be with, however I have moved on. It's not easy and it's not going to happen fast, especially if you were in love your ex-boyfriend. I promise that you will come out of this as a much stronger person. There has to be reason why the relationship failed, the best you can do is chalk it up to a learning experience and reflect on what you have learned from it in your next relationship. You never know, maybe you and your ex-boyfriend were meant to be together, the universe has a way of pushing people back into your life when you least expect it.

Love could be around every corner Blondie....it just depends on whether or not you happen to be there at the right time...

I'm not sure if there is a perfect someone for everyone, but I'm pretty sure there is someone out there who is dying to meet you and when it happens you'll know.

I think this might have just happened to me. A girl I would have loved to date in highschool totally came out of the blue and pretty much whipped me in one night...so just keep your eyes open, because it WILL happen when you least expect it.

There is no 1 person. Theres too many people in this world for a person to have only ONE perfect companion.

Dating and love is a numbers game. I guarantee if a guy went out and did 5 approaches, chances are he would have a very low success rate. If a guy went out and did 100 approaches, his rate of success would improve, and his chances of meeting a person he likes is even higher.

What i learn is that if you look for love, it never comes sad.gif just be friendly to everyone and if some girl have intrest in you, she'll let you know.

heya guys i broked up with my boyfriend last month im not finding it very easy to get over him infact as the days go by so ym feelins for him get stronger. its ment to get better right> im feeling lonely to ive been out alot recently met loadsa loadsa bloke so its not like im not meetin them