Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i remember watching an episode of 'sister sister' in the 90's, and it was about how one of the twins got a spot on their nose (or forehead, or chin, i forget) before a date with a guy. SHOCK HORROR! for them, all hell broke loose and they were incredibly distressed, all over ONE spot!

it's so silly! there are people out there with way more spots and they write a whole episode about how one spot on your face can reek havoc on your life.

*sigh*

Which, again, is another reason why I don't believe people who say that other people don't notice your acne.

I remember watching an episode of Undressed on MTV. Thats show roxxed!

Anyway, there was an episode where this guy was playing hockey outside with his friend, he removes his mask and his friend is like "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE ZIT ON UR NOSE!"

and the dude had a giant cyst right on the tip of his nose. Well some girl came and was talking to him and and they set up a date (when he had the mask on).. she was trying to get him to take it off but he make some BS excuse...

Anyway the show had some moral i dont really remember it (go figure..) but i think it had something to do with him finally facing her and she didnt even make a big deal about the zit and they ended up going on a date (happy ending).

This is why I don't usually watch those types of shows - it pisses me off too much.

I'd kill for just one zit on my nose.

The same thing happend in the wonder years, he got one spot before a date but much to his relief he found the girl also had one spot on her cheek. I was getting worried for a second.

This is a little off topic, but I was on vacation last week and didn't wanna go out because of my skin and my sister goes I have 1 spot too. Oh my gosh it was such a small little fuckign miniscule spot on here chin that you would need to zoom in too see. She is like I am still goin gout of something like that. psssssssssssssss some people think's having 1 spot is acne. NO NO NO 1 spot is heaven.

The same thing happend in the wonder years, he got one spot before a date but much to his relief he found the girl also had one spot on her cheek. I was getting worried for a second.