Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

Apple Cider Vinegar

Theres probably a million posts about this but its all good, i was just reading up on it and i found alot of people have had success with this, i read it helps kill candida which im about to start the candida cleanse. is ACV worth trying and if so what is the best brand, and best way to take it? also if anyone has tips on what foods are good for candida diet id appreciate it.

ok i picked up some apple cider vinegar, but they had no organic. the brand i got is Flavorite.

its says ingredients:made from the juice of apples,Diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5% (50 Grains) Acidity.

is this good? and how long do i take 2 tablespoons a day?

The best ACV brand (IMO) is Bragg's. Although I think the thing that makes it most effective is that it has "the mother" in it. So if your brand has that, you should be good. I've never heard of Flavorite, but I used Heinz which didn't have the mother, and it wasn't near as effective.

When I used it for about a week and a half to two weeks, I took 2 tablespoons 3x a day, and used it as a toner. You could probably get away with less, but what I used was effective for me. Just experiment and see what works.

I take ACV in tablet form and it seems to be helping clear my skin a bit more. I take 2 pills after lunch and 2 pills after dinner. It might make you pee a little more though. LOL

Hollyyyy shittt i must have gotten a wrong brand, i took 1 tablespoon and it burned a hole in my throat, my ears unclogged and eyes watered that shit was intense hahah is this how it is for everyone else?

Yeah, ACV is definitely some pretty potent stuff. Some people water it down in a glass or bottle of water, but I just drink it like a shot haha.

aright so you think i should just get the Braggs brand? i looked online and i didnt see any ingredients that said "the mother" lol

Well I'm just telling you what worked for me. The Braggs brand seemed to work better than the Heinz, and the only difference I could tell was that it was organic and had the mother in it. I mean the other brand still worked, just not as well.

what you mentioned is fine(the one with 5% acetic acid)

why before a meal? it reduces your blood sugar and insulin spikes that occur after meals.

Edited by soosyv

yea what im worried about tho is using it on my face since it doesnt say organic idk i just got really sensative skin so i dont like to mess with it. think it'll be alright? also putting it on your skin is it the same where it gets bad before it gets better?

Well I'm just telling you what worked for me. The Braggs brand seemed to work better than the Heinz, and the only difference I could tell was that it was organic and had the mother in it. I mean the other brand still worked, just not as well.

(this is topically, right?) /lurker

yea what im worried about tho is using it on my face since it doesnt say organic idk i just got really sensative skin so i dont like to mess with it. think it'll be alright? also putting it on your skin is it the same where it gets bad before it gets better?

You can (and probably should) dilute it with water. A 1:1 ratio or 2:1 for sensitive skin should work. I experienced some purging, but not that much.

(this is topically, right?) /lurker

I used it both topically as a toner and drank it.

alright ive been putting it in my water, tea, and on my salad. ill use it as a toner starting tonight, anyone know a good way to consume probiotics? like food or pills i have no clue

i notice after 2 days of use my skin is alot softer, not sure if its helping my cysts and nodules but its still early. Braggs brand of apple cider vinegar has been everywhere online so im assuming this is the best brand, ill have to try and find it.

aright i think im going threw the Die off but im not sure, i feel really weak and shakey. just dont feel to good but that could be from barley eating. what are some of the symptoms off the Die off?

hmm, it could be your blood sugar is too low... careful with vinegar. Taking it before meals safeguards against this but putting it over everything you drink can have adverse effects.

ahhh ok got ya, another question not sure if it matter but when applying topically is it better to rub it on with cotton ball or pat it. not sure if rubbing can be too rough or idk