Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoykNoize

How do I get rid of my severe bacne/scars. I had this for over 4 years now.

*WARNING: SEVERE BACNE PICTURES AT END OF POST*

I am 19 5'10'' and 158 pounds and have had this terrible bacne or whatever it is for over 4 years.

Based off other pictures I think it may be folliculitis because a lot of those things on my back are just like brown dots or scar like things. There isn't any pus or anything in it except on those huge lumps.

The pictures I uploaded are what it looks like in different positions so you can see it when the skin is stretched and relaxed. The really read ones arent bleeding but I guess just very irritated.

The pictures were taken about 20 mins after I took a shower which I always use cold water for.

I have a feeling no products would really get rid of all this stuff off my back. Are there any laser removal methods or anything like that a dermatologist would be able to provide. If so, what are the general costs for all that.

I want this gone because as you can tell, it is very disgusting and looks like it would be used as those extreme case pictures.

This picture was taken from google images under "follicultis" and it looks similar to what I have, is this what I have?

http://www.riversideonline.com/source/imag...olliculitis.jpg

If you need any other information please let me know.

post-91510-1282270771_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270786_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270794_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270802_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270808_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270817_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270771_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270786_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270794_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270802_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270808_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1282270817_thumb.jpg

Edited by RoykNoize

*WARNING: SEVERE BACNE PICTURES AT END OF POST*

I am 19 5'10'' and 158 pounds and have had this terrible bacne or whatever it is for over 4 years.

Based off other pictures I think it may be folliculitis because a lot of those things on my back are just like brown dots or scar like things. There isn't any pus or anything in it except on those huge lumps.

The pictures I uploaded are what it looks like in different positions so you can see it when the skin is stretched and relaxed. The really read ones arent bleeding but I guess just very irritated.

The pictures were taken about 20 mins after I took a shower which I always use cold water for.

I have a feeling no products would really get rid of all this stuff off my back. Are there any laser removal methods or anything like that a dermatologist would be able to provide. If so, what are the general costs for all that.

I want this gone because as you can tell, it is very disgusting and looks like it would be used as those extreme case pictures.

This picture was taken from google images under "follicultis" and it looks similar to what I have, is this what I have?

http://www.riversideonline.com/source/imag...olliculitis.jpg

If you need any other information please let me know.

I have no idea...but im in the same boat..,not to the same degree...no even close....but i feel for you man....its quite hard dealing with this shit...

Holy cow, i thought i had it tough. No offence, but i m just really impressed by the pictures of your back acne. they are really severe. have you tryed accutane?

Holy cow, i thought i had it tough. No offence, but i m just really impressed by the pictures of your back acne. they are really severe. have you tryed accutane?

Nope, but I would like to get rid of it without accutane because that will make me look even worse for a few months and keep me very dehydrated. I just want it gone and would like it if there is some laser treatment/surgery or whatever that can get rid of it.

I don't know if insurance will cover that but I would not mind spending a lot of my own money to get rid of this.

And your profile picture is pretty funny because it looks a reaction someone would have after seeing that.

Yeah, that's what I'm sayin'. I sincerely hope you find something that works out great for you. Talk to your dermatologist about the different methods that they have available, I am sure that they can help you remove most of those scars :cool:

I was the same as you. To the same degree as well. After seeing these pictures of you, I'm not so embarrassed to post my own.

It's the exact same! Ugh. However, I did find that a good sun burn, yes a sun burn.... RAW, RED and PAINFUL seemed to rip off a few layers of the skin on my back. Since then it has gone down a little. Meaning, not as noticeable but it's sure in hell there.

Edited by iSpillTheBeans

i'm not a dermatologist... but it does look like a bacterial folliculitis ... have you tried any antibiotics? i feel for yah brah... when i have a few cyst bumps on my chest, i freak out... i can't imagine what you're going through. definitely look into accutane, without a doubt, a derm will prescribe you a cycle or two. try those oral antibiotics first though.

good luck with your future treatments!

Edited by tigertjc

I was the same as you. To the same degree as well. After seeing these pictures of you, I'm not so embarrassed to post my own.

It's the exact same! Ugh. However, I did find that a good sun burn, yes a sun burn.... RAW, RED and PAINFUL seemed to rip off a few layers of the skin on my back. Since then it has gone down a little. Meaning, not as noticeable but it's sure in hell there.

Wow, just the thought of your skin burning and peeling off made me cringe. Sunburns suck balls, plus they are really bad for your skin. I would rather have acne than skin cancer.

So you said "was," you have a normal back now? Did it just go away or did you take some medication or have topical items used?