Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InquisitiveCreature

Does it keep coming back?

I was told I have rosacea although I only fit into a few places. Like my skin is more red across my nose and upper cheeks where it looks like I got sunburned while wearing goggles (not that red though) and only that defined of a line on one side. The other side is redish but not as bad. And I can see little spider veins on and around my nose. My chin is also more red than normal. But that's all and I don't get rashes, bumps, it's always the same. By that I mean I don't 'flush' and it never gets worse. I have no 'triggers' :s So I dunno but apparently this doctor thinks I have it. Anyway, rosacea or not I hate it. I'm considering saving up for lasic treatment. But I wanted to know if I get the redness lasered away, will it just come back?..

I was told I have rosacea although I only fit into a few places. Like my skin is more red across my nose and upper cheeks where it looks like I got sunburned while wearing goggles (not that red though) and only that defined of a line on one side. The other side is redish but not as bad. And I can see little spider veins on and around my nose. My chin is also more red than normal. But that's all and I don't get rashes, bumps, it's always the same. By that I mean I don't 'flush' and it never gets worse. I have no 'triggers' :s So I dunno but apparently this doctor thinks I have it. Anyway, rosacea or not I hate it. I'm considering saving up for lasic treatment. But I wanted to know if I get the redness lasered away, will it just come back?..

redness and veins is probably rosacea, but laser treatment is the best bet it goes away for awhile and comes back so they say, I have had a laser ipl for ingrowns on my neck it was totally safe and i had no problems and I think its the same laser. i would say try it!