Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I have mixed skin. I have an oily T-zone (like many people), and normal cheeks. The thing is I do not get even one pimple on my T-zone, but I get this very small, non-filled bumps on my cheeks. I put on benzoyl medication, many salicyc acid stuff as well, buy nothing seems to work. They are not visible unless you look carefully with the contrast of light...in addition, I get this red spots, circles that look like acne, but are plain. Are these scars? If so, how can I help them heal faster? I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks,

J.

Hey I had those for a while on my forehead-for me, it turned out to be an allergic reaction. What cleanser/facial products do you guys use?

I use PureZone's cleanser and moisturizer. I have used it quite a while now, but it was until a few weeks that this started to happen. Can it be to any food or activity? I doubt so though.

For me I was using too much SA on my forehead, When I stopped using it , my skin got a lot better and I also started using differin cream and that also seemed to help. You could be allergic to your cleanser and toner-it can happen after you use it for a while-that's what happened for me with the SA. Now I'm on Dan's regimen and that has really helped with everything-my skin is clear now. I'm sorry I'm not much help. I fyou do a search, their a lot of people with the same problme. They may also have some advice for you. Regarding food-I think that can happen. If you sleep on your side a lot, you could be allergic to the detergent on your pillow cases-acne is so complicated-it's hard to know exactly what it is! But I'm sure you'll figure it out!

like everything else, SA works great for some people but not so much for others. I'm trying it once a week in a cleanser to see how that goes-hopefully I won't break out from it! I was using it three times a day sometimes (SA solution)-that was kind'a stupid but oh well tongue.gif I eliminated one product at a time, that seemed to help me figure out what it was.

Oh my gosh! I have that problem on my forehead. I was using an astringent w/SA for about 7 months, and my skin got worse and worse. You'd think i'd have learned. It made me get hard bumps that you are describing under the skin on my cheeks & forehead. I quit using it, & my skin got MUCH MUCH better. My forehead is still recovering months later though. Dan's regimen helped ALOT, but not 100%. I just started Differin at night instead of BP and BP in the morning. So far so good.

I used to use neutrogena cleansing pads that contained SA, it irritated my face and after I stopped using it my face got a lot clearer.