Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cassuk

Acne gone after a month? Too good to be true?

I've been on roaccutane since 12th july... my skin is almost perfect apart from the open pores on my nose and a few red marks on the right side of my face. Before my skin was really oily, i could never wear foundation on a night out without it sliding off even before id had my first drink... now i have barely any oil :) I'm just wondering if this is normal after only being on a month (60mg)? I have to be honest my acne was never horrendous (only to me) but it was persistant and would leave ugly red marks that couldnt heal because spots would just grow over the top of them. Now the only spots i get are little white headed ones that pop easily and although they leave red marks atleast i know they will get the chance to heal. So yeah... has anyone else had this after one month?

Nope, not too good to be true! Accutane is a miracle. I clear up very quickly on it. Unfortunately, I don't stay clear for good. This is my 4th course but, I stayed clear about 5 years after the 3rd course. Hoping this is it for me!

Good luck!