Notifications
Clear all

What are these little bumps of my jawline and how do i get rid of them PICTURES INSIDE

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 08/17/2010 6:22 pm

I have these little bumps on my jawline that dont really hurt but when i kinda bend my neck they show(when the skin is kinda stretched they show less), it is not some kind of inflammation or allergy because they have been there for a long time and it seems as if more are appearing. Help willl be greatly appreciated!

[Edited links out]

when i think im finally through with acne this comes along :(

MemberMember
(@lullies)

Posted : 08/17/2010 6:50 pm

Do you shave? They could be bumps from shaving, but I highly doubt that.

Do you remember when you first got them? Maybe you started to do something new in your daily life, and it affected your skin.

Do you think it's caused by something you work near..?

Do you do anything to your face? Like wash it, treat it, moisturize, etc.

If not, you could try something.. just to see if it works or helps.

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 08/17/2010 9:25 pm

Do you shave? They could be bumps from shaving, but I highly doubt that.

Do you remember when you first got them? Maybe you started to do something new in your daily life, and it affected your skin.

Do you think it's caused by something you work near..?

Do you do anything to your face? Like wash it, treat it, moisturize, etc.

If not, you could try something.. just to see if it works or helps.

Yes i do shave, did not change anything, i use the acne.org kit but dont use the moisturizer at all as i think i dont really like it. Also apple cider vinegar every other night. Thanks in advance!

MemberMember
(@youyesyou)

Posted : 08/18/2010 7:03 am

I have that as well. Looks like acne that's sitting underneath the skin and waiting to sprout, which could take weeks or months.

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 08/18/2010 3:49 pm

I have that as well. Looks like acne that's sitting underneath the skin and waiting to sprout, which could take weeks or months.

Cant really be brah ive had it for like 6 months

:(

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 12/25/2010 9:56 am

Bumping this after months still desperate for help :(

MemberMember
(@smackd)

Posted : 12/25/2010 10:42 am

It took my 2 months to realize that your second picture was a close up of your jaw.

Yeah.. I really don't know what to say on how to help you, but go see a doctor. It doesn't look that bad anyways. ;]

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/25/2010 10:58 am

for 6 months? without any change? wow

maybe somekind of form of millia? im sorry, idk

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 01/03/2011 7:46 pm

Still there bothering me folks anybody have any suggestions of where else i can post this to see if i can get more help?

MemberMember
(@20something20)

Posted : 01/06/2011 5:08 pm

I think they are bumps from shaving (given the location), an aspirin lotion will work wonders on it (given you don't have an aspirin allergie). I used to struggle with little bumps on my legs too and nothing would work (since you're inclined to treat it like acne).

I use Paula's Choice Skin Relief Treatment to prevent bumps and ingrown hairs on my legs

because it also contains other beneficial ingredients and is simply good for skin (Tend Skin also works, but contains irritating alcohol and dries out skin). Best use it twice a day, especially at first, because they likely will return as soon as you stop using it.

If you find it too expensive or want to test whether the aspirin works you can make your own mixture using destiled water and aspirin pills.

from cosmeticscop.com:

"You can also try a home remedy of taking one or two aspirins, a quarter cup of tap or distilled water, and perhaps a touch of glycerin (which can be purchased at a drugstore; just ask your pharmacist)."

Let me know if it works end good luck!

P.S. don't worry about the "aspirin"-aspect of the lotion, if you're not allergic it does no harm (you can't overdose and it doesn't irritate)

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 02/28/2011 8:19 am

Hopeless bump

MemberMember
(@abduliii)

Posted : 02/28/2011 8:22 pm

ok let me tell you, when i used to use a razor to shave i use to get those EXACT same spots on my neck and jaw line, i SWEAR, as soon as i stopped and started using a machine to shave they disapeared, i think you are being too harsh with the skin.

MemberMember
(@sun-ah-san)

Posted : 03/01/2011 11:17 pm

do you have dry skin? your skin looks dry

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 03/06/2011 1:48 pm

I think i am on to something guys, more of these are appearing on my chin just now that i have started shaving that part more often, im starting to think these are shaving bumps, i went out and got some product called "bump stopper" and am now using it and i have been letting my hair grow and im gonna try to wax it to see if the bumps go away. anymore inputs are greatly appreciated!

MemberMember
(@behemoth93)

Posted : 04/06/2011 10:34 pm

Tried waxing skin got super irritated to the point i could t leave my house and didnt work, anymore ideas? Idk but im pretty inclined to think they are due to shaving as i seem to get em wherever i start shaving more often.

MemberMember
(@kibz6)

Posted : 03/03/2019 11:33 am

I do also have that but I think it is not from shaving because I do not really have much facial hair on my jawline. I am also looking for any solution to clear these little bumps on the jawline. Any help will be greatly appreciated.