Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys, i was just wondering if any of you has tried the Jurlique line? I've heard good reviews of their products and I'm just wondering of your opinions before i decide to purchase...only cuz i think they're a bit pricey.. I think the items below are about $40.. dang.

Tea Tree Foaming Facial Cleanser

user posted image

"Contains high concentrations of natural OPC antioxidants and foaming substances. Hypo-allergenic. Contains tea tree and lavender essential oils...Especially recemmened for acne prone skin. This product has a deep cleansing and purifing effect on the skin. "

Ingredients: Water, witch hazel, calendula, rose, green tea, grape seed, honey, hydrolyzed soy, tea tree oil, lavender oil, lactic acid..

and i'm also thinking of getting their Calendula Cream as a moisturizer ^_^

user posted image

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Herbal Extract Mixture from: Calendula officinalis, Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Echinacea purpurea, Spilanthes acmella, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow); Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20; Honey; Cocoglycerides; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Panthenol; Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

So ya guys think it's a good buy wink.gif

Jurlique Site

The calindula has shea butter and ive read that its high comedeogenic. The cleanser looks really good though.

Got a link?.. so i can check some of it out..