Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rhodes1

Is Dan's Regime good for mild acne

Hey everyone...my acne isnt too too bad but it still is uncomfotable...i might get about 2-4 pimples a week....

i wanted to ask if Dan's Regime would do good for my skin in this situation or is too much...do you think its overkill or just fine?

Mild acne requires only mild application. Whereas harsh acne requires much application.

No it's not overkill.. Obviously, people with bad acne eventually become mild acne before it's actually "clear"... Hope this helps. smile.gif

I'm afraid I disagree with xheadshot. No matter what kind of acne you have, the regimen should be followed the same way.

And yes, it's brilliant for mild acne. Those are the people who clear up in a week sometimes.

-Dan

I don't think people who have mild acne need as much BP as people who are trying to clear up.

You might want to follow the Regimen until you are clear and then reduce the BP useage to just nighttime or every other night depending on what your skin needs. If you notice that is not working for you, then start adding it back into your routine until you find a stablizing point.

And btw, Dan's BP rocks and is better than Proactiv Repairing Lotion(my holy grail before Dan's BP) or Neutrogena On-the-Spot. Still, I think everyone should adjust using it based on how their skin is reacting.

i also have a mild acne problem and dan's regime seems to work well. It's the first routine i tried that almost makes my t-zone dry and the area around my mouth not too tight. The only difference between you and me is the fact that i used bp in the past (just not with the bar soap and AN OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER not like vaseline oh gosh i was an idiot). I used and still use a 5% bp gel twice a day on my problem area and the whole face once at night (i moisturize only in the morning because i always felt it interfered with the bp effect but that might not be true). My skin got used to the bp before i actually started the regime so i suggest u start of with small portions of 2.5% and everything will be fine (less burning redness etc.)! also dont feel shy about wearing a lil concealer on your red marks just like i do at times. (if your that pretty boy like me who wants that perfect looking skin for the ladies). also take some sun in small doses! instead of getting that HUGE tan, hang out in the sun a lil bit each day. and dont forget sunscreen on your nose and under your eyes if your out there a long time.(i get irrated there a lil when im too much in the sun). GOOD LUCK! btw im new to this board lol !

I had a moderate/severe acne problem, and Dan's regimen helped me tremendously! I actually no longer have any acne at all! so, yes, it's great for mild acne too!