Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prissypunk

Murad Acne Complex

I started using Murad's Acne Complex around 4 weeks ago. I haven't seen much improvement, and the lotion and spot treatment that came with it hasn't lasted me all 4 weeks. Anyone else tried it?

also, i'm planning on buying Proactiv. by brother used it a few years ago, and it worked very well for him... and i know Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson use it, so i'm thinking it's very good.

Stay away from Murad it's not good. Pro-Activ has been the best product I've used through the years by far. Try to eat a good diet also, you'll be surprise by how much that helps. And water also, drink alot of it, just like the movie and t.v stars do. Whenever I consistently use Proactiv, eat GOOD food and drink a fair amount of water, my acne digresses. Whenever I don't use proactiv, eat junk food and drink crap like soda, my skin breaks out.

Murad doesn't work at all. Not only does it cost a lot, they only give small portions of the stuff. Ehh, stick to the benzene rigimen. It's just like proactive but without the high cost. And it works!