Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fatman_uk

One thing i found when usin BP w/out moisturiser...

Do u have dry, normal or oily skin?  

1. 1. Do u have dry, normal or oily skin?

• Dry Skin
    • Combination/Normal Skin
    • Oily Skin

Guest fatman_uk

The longer u leave it on the dryer your skin gets.

Mine's fine for up to 14 hours or so, but after that it starts to get dry an around 16 hours it sumtimes start flakin. This only happens when i go to bed aroun 10pm an don't wake up till 2pm for whatever reason tho. :D

Jus wondered if any1 had used BP w/out moistuiriser, an if they experienced the same thing or not? Coz when i moisturised it was the opposite, the longer i left it the oilier i got. Maybe it depends on what goes on ur face last?

If so, maybe oily faced ppl could jus use a thin layer on top on everythin to keep them dryer thru the day? Jus a thought...

-Gaz

I have found that the prolonged use of Bp dries up up my skin alot even though I use moisturiser. The moisturiser only covers up the flakiness. But I am using 5%, whish i could get 2.5% where I am. So instead of using Bp twice a day i'm going to start only using it once. Did I even answer your question.... :?:

I used to use (and still do) Oxy 10% BP. And I did it with no moisturizer at all. My face still felt oily after a few hours. Now with using the same thing, but eucerin renewal with it, I still feel oily after 6 hours or so. So I think its just your skin is going to produce the oil no matter what you put on it. I think the moisturizer and oil together just make you feel more oily thats all.

Oily? Argh...I think my skin is not oily but full with my sweat after hours of application of moisturizer. Although those moisturizer claimed to be non-comedogenic, yet, our pores still need to breath, so, the result is a blend of sweat and moisturizer, that makes us felt oily.

You know why I know it's not oil, but sweat? Because I'm wearing spectacles. I can see water trace on my spectacles' glasses every after 3 hours of application .

I think...am i correct bout this?

garkee2002 :?

I just made a post about oily skin in the MAKE-UP TIPS section. I just mention taking beta carotene and possible some Vitamin A as well (if your liver can't convert the beta carotene to Vitamin A). But if you wanna see it then check my other post out. KEEP THE FAITH!!!

-Shawn-