Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SKguy

Infrared Sauna

I've heard a fair bit of talk lately about infrared saunas being highly effective for acne. They cleanse everything out through the skin though, so I thought it may make more impurities come out of the skin, right? Any body ever use one (supposed to burn at least 600 calories for 1/2 an hour) or hear about them/read any research on them?

Yeah I've heard about them, aiding in weight loss, muscle aches & pains and also acne :shock: You can get heat exhaustion and dehydration if you overdo it though. But I suppose if you're in there for a reasonable amount of time there shouldn't be any problems, you gonna give one a go?

Yeah I've heard about them, aiding in weight loss, muscle aches & pains and also acne :shock: You can get heat exhaustion and dehydration if you overdo it though. But I suppose if you're in there for a reasonable amount of time there shouldn't be any problems, you gonna give one a go?

I'm actually thinking I might. Where I live it's $20 for a 45 minute session, for if you buy 12 sessions at once, it's only $12.50 a session.

I'm well aware that one 45 minute session won't show anything, so I'm thinking about going for the 12 sessions. And hey, if nothing happens with my acne, it's still supposed to be amazing. I mean, 600 calories every 30 minutes just for sitting there? SIGN ME UP! xP Plus it's apparently amazing for detox and tons of other stuff as well.

Just trying to find more information and get feedback from actual people who have possibly tried it or even heard anything more about it.

Plus even if nothing happens at all from it - it would still be relaxing! ;)

Hell yeah! Prices seem ok, 12 sessions should leave you feeling great! :lol: I've been in a normal sauna a few times and at first I could barely breathe, got used to it quickly though :lol: Have fun! ;D

Edited by GoGoPlums

Hell yeah! Prices seem ok, 12 sessions should leave you feeling great! :lol: I've been in a normal sauna a few times and at first I could barely breathe, go used to it quickly though :lol: Have fun! ;D

Well yeah, I figure the price seems alright. And apparently the infrared saunas aren't humid and icky like normal ones. Plus the one I'd be going to is private one, so it's only me in it. (: So that would be nice.

I dunno. I might as well go try it out. I think they have a promotion going too. It's like for first time clients if you buy the 12 sessions, you get one free. So I'll probably look into it (once I get the money at least). If I go (which I do really want to - just to try it) then I'll post here my experience. Might as well.

I'll post here my experience. Might as well.

Nice one, yeah keep us updated :dance: