Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wattar

Oily skin and breakouts everytime I go out

When I stay indoors, my skin gets very good. It doesn't get too dry, or too greasy, and breakouts are hard to come by. My skin is usually very tame if I stay indoors, but when I go out to a mall or to eat, my skin always gets very VERY greasy, and when I come home, I look at my face to see a couple new pimples.

How can I stop these breakouts or to stop my oily skin? I usually don't wear anything on my face as I haven't researched for a good moisturizer that doesn't feel too heavy on my face. Any suggestions?

When I stay indoors, my skin gets very good. It doesn't get too dry, or too greasy, and breakouts are hard to come by. My skin is usually very tame if I stay indoors, but when I go out to a mall or to eat, my skin always gets very VERY greasy, and when I come home, I look at my face to see a couple new pimples.

How can I stop these breakouts or to stop my oily skin? I usually don't wear anything on my face as I haven't researched for a good moisturizer that doesn't feel too heavy on my face. Any suggestions?

thats so weird ! My skin is the exact same way!

I get so happy like yes im clear than i come back.. and bam i have a bunch of new ones.. so unfair

thats so weird ! My skin is the exact same way!

I get so happy like yes im clear than i come back.. and bam i have a bunch of new ones.. so unfair

i dont know how you can control your break outs when you go out, but as for a good moisturizer thats light enough to wear every day id suggest Complex 15. goes on quite nicely.

if you do go out and find yourself getting a little shiny, you can use clean adnd clear oil absorbing sheets for a quick fix. they're neat little things that work pretty good.

What sort of climate do you live in? Humid? If so, there is a section in the Acne Advice quiz that talks about living in a hotter climate. Here's what it says about it:

People in hot and humid climates tend to have more incidence of acne and more severe symptoms. Extra diligence in your acne regimen or anti-acne diet may be required in hot and humid weather.
Edited by Four Year Strong