Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not a huge fan of Dan's AHA+ for my face. I can't use it as a moisturizer because it breaks me out and spot treating only helps depending on the particular pimple and how early and/or late I catch it.

However, for whatever reason it was, I tried dabbing some AHA+ on this one wart I had on my pinky that I've had for YEARS (like 5 years). Nothing would get rid of this thing; ice treatments, salicylic acid, etc, etc, etc. After 2 applications, this wart went AWAY. After 5 years of having this wart, 2 applications of AHA+ got rid of it. I thought maybe it was a flook, so that's why I didn't write about it.

But then I wanted to see if it might work on another wart I had on the opposite hand on my ring finger; one that I just recently discovered I had. And after 2 applications of AHA+ it went away...no more warts on either hand! It's actually amazing..especially the one that I've had for 5 years (nothing would get rid of that sucker!).

And the other amazing thing is that I didn't even really pay much attention to how I applied it and then protecting the wart afterwards. I literally smeared some (maybe a dollop or two) onto the wart and smoothed it on in circular motions and left it like that for the rest of the day. Went about my day as usual, washed my hands whenever I wanted to, etc, etc.

I'm just curious to see if anyone out there with warts wants to try this and see if it works for anyone other than myself. If you already have the AHA+, it definitely doesn't hurt to try it. Hope to hear some replies soon!!