Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My history with acne is basically that there's always one or two pimples on my face, which is really annoying.

What I'm Using:

- Purpose Cleanser

- Benoyzl Peroxide

- AHA+

- Cerave Moisterizing Lotion

- Jojoba Oil

I also use apple cider vinegar, both topically and orally. Plus I drink a LOT of water!

It seems like my triggers for acne are my diet and the amount of sleep that I get. However, I'm going to sleep at 10 and I'm eating really carefully now (though I sometimes eat a lot of wheat thins or stuff like that at once, could that be the problem?)

Right now, I'm having these red pimples that don't have any heads, and they barely hurt at all. The bad thing is that they're pretty big.

Can anyone give some advice as to how to prevent these one or two pimples appearing on my face every two weeks?! Thanks!!!

Edited by echoyjeff222

My history with acne is basically that there's always one or two pimples on my face, which is really annoying.

What I'm Using:

- Purpose Cleanser

- Benoyzl Peroxide

- AHA+

- Cerave Moisterizing Lotion

- Jojoba Oil

I also use apple cider vinegar, both topically and orally. Plus I drink a LOT of water!

It seems like my triggers for acne are my diet and the amount of sleep that I get. However, I'm going to sleep at 10 and I'm eating really carefully now (though I sometimes eat a lot of wheat thins or stuff like that at once, could that be the problem?)

Right now, I'm having these red pimples that don't have any heads, and they barely hurt at all. The bad thing is that they're pretty big.

Can anyone give some advice as to how to prevent these one or two pimples appearing on my face every two weeks?! Thanks!!!

if we knew the answer to that than acne wouldnt exist. a lot of us are still trying to figure out what is causing our own acne. and thats why were all doing the regimen. because were sick of trying product after product or ever other kind of regimen that just doesnt work.