Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smithcobra95

Recent Chest, Shoulders, and Back Acne

Hi, Recently I have broken out in small acne bumps on my chest, shoulders, and back. I have had acne in the past but have not had a breakout like this in over 3 years. I was pretty much 99% free of acne until about a week or so ago. Currently it seems the situation is getting worse. The acne bumps have now spread to my lower back and are becoming more numerous. I would really like to know the cause of this but the only thing i can think of would have been over exposure to the sun during a boating trip (I was pretty sun burned but did not peel). There was a span of about a week where I was in the sun everyday but usually sun expose helps keep my skin clear, or at least it did in the past when i had breakouts. Is it possible for a sun burn to cause breakouts after the burn goes away? Maybe it was the sunscreen (never had problems with it before)? Im 23, and thought I was past this stage in my life so its really frustrating for me. Any input or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.