Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GreaseFace

Can someone help me? Does anyone else have this skin type?

I know you all might be like "WTF?! Thats impossible." But it is and its a real pain in the ass. I don't have severe acne but I hate dealing with dryness and greasiness. I've come to the conclusion that I need a gentle cleanser that won't irratate and will stop the grease. I've been using Cetaphil Daily Wash Normal to Oily and it works, but I'm wondering if theres something better. Help is appreciated!

where are ur dry spots and where r ur oily spots? u sound like me actually. combo skin thats very sensitive. if its more oily though id try purpose gentle cleanser. and a good moistuizer (cerave, jojoba)

where are ur dry spots and where r ur oily spots? u sound like me actually. combo skin thats very sensitive. if its more oily though id try purpose gentle cleanser. and a good moistuizer (cerave, jojoba)

My skins greasy pretty much everywhere. My dryest spots are on my ching and jaw line my mouth and around my nose

Edited by GreaseFace