Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caliguy112

A little worried here, do I have ibs?

I finished my accutane treatment on july 14th and I never had any excessive gas after I ate foods. Now I'm off it and everytime i eat something about 30 min later my stomach starts to rumble and then i have gas.

This has been going on for a little over 2 weeks now because i've been observing my eating habits, but no matter what I eat i still have a rumbly stomach.

Did anyone else have this experience and will i always have it?

I finished my accutane treatment on july 14th and I never had any excessive gas after I ate foods. Now I'm off it and everytime i eat something about 30 min later my stomach starts to rumble and then i have gas.

This has been going on for a little over 2 weeks now because i've been observing my eating habits, but no matter what I eat i still have a rumbly stomach.

Did anyone else have this experience and will i always have it?

Never heard of this problem stemming from Accutane.. Just give it some time (A month or more) and should be just fine. Most likely just a temporary thing. Don't worry about it :]

Unfortunately I am having to same problem I've been off for about a month and a half now. Two weeks ago I went to the family doctor and he thinks there is something wrong with my gall bladder. I had an ultra sound last week and I go tomorrow to my doctor again.

I think you should probably go see a doctor just to be on the safe side.

has anyone know anything else, my stomach just keeps gurgling after I eat and it's annoying.

No one here can diagnose you. Go to a doctor.

this is why i originally just signed on, i'm shocked to find this thread

i've been on accutane for 7 months, just been diagnosed with IBS-C

No-one in my family has this.

i am so confused.