Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riomar

Seeing a nutritionist tomorrow...

I know I suffer from Candida and know it is the right path to complete wellness for me...

all I desire is to regain my health back however this comes at a high cost for me...

this can be very disdaining along my path to college this fall come not even two weeks.

And so I am looking for a healthy medium to have enough energy to

get through college....

I feel that I will only be able to fully regain health by having enough time off to

sustain the die-off.....which perhaps won't be until after college.

I seek to take at least a year off to dedicate to healing...

to date my diet is nothing to be proud about

but by overdosing on B5 I've managed to stay relatively clear and control

my oil......which is really all I asked for to make it through college.

I feel that I am going to slowly convert back to an anti-candida diet transitioned prior to

with Paleo diet....until it's the right time to go all out.

That being said....

I'm seeking a secong opinion from a nutritionist for reassurance that this is

the best thing to do for me at the time being...

should I mention the B5 overdosing?

For those of you that do....

you think she will take Candidiasis seriously?

Edited by DetoxEffect

Yes you should mention the B5 because, although I don't know much about it, it may affect your recovery. I have no idea if she will take candida seriously especially with a self-diagnosis. What I have noticed about candida is that little to no people will support you with it. You know how dangerous it is because of the way you feel everyday but most likely, nobody around you will understand. Although I think a nutritionist may be your closest bet to support because most of them are in support of natural cures obviously through diet. I have heard about a lot of people seeking help from naturopaths for candida and have found some relief through this. A naturopath can take blood tests and tell you exactly what your problem areas are.

Don't worry too much about die off. If you start out slow, as you sound like you are, it shouldn't be much of a problem. I am starting college in the fall also and this is a serious problem in my life. I know because I waste just about every second of every day dealing with it. I'm hoping to get my health back also but it's not easy when nobody around you understands + thinks you're just depressed and selfish.

Exactly Chey.....

I think they are crazy for compromising their health in neglect to the real underlying issues not only the external...

you just may have to throw some carbs back in for energy through school....

I know it may be counterproductive but perhaps best for now.

I commend your efforts....

I have not been able to commit that much...

honesty the hardest thing I've had to endure in life.

I am going to try to maintain my B5 dosage along w/ all of Bee's supplements...

I have a feeling it may go over well.

How have you managed your die-off?

I hope the nutritionist can understand and perhaps run some blood tests

to make sure I'm not too off the radar.

Exactly Chey.....

I think they are crazy for compromising their health in neglect to the real underlying issues not only the external...

you just may have to throw some carbs back in for energy through school....

I know it may be counterproductive but perhaps best for now.

I commend your efforts....

I have not been able to commit that much...

honesty the hardest thing I've had to endure in life.

I am going to try to maintain my B5 dosage along w/ all of Bee's supplements...

I have a feeling it may go over well.

How have you managed your die-off?

I hope the nutritionist can understand and perhaps run some blood tests

to make sure I'm not too off the radar.

I have had quite a few "issues" with die off and equally with growth when I cheat. I can honestly agree that this is one of the hardest things I have had to do also. It doesn't have anything to do with me missing certain foods. I enjoy the foods I can have on this diet and crave them a lot. I enjoy them while I'm eating them and wonder why I ever want those other foods. I know what sugar does to me...I know the consequences. It's not about that at all. It's about that need for something carby or just something easy.

I don't agree with all of Bee's ideas...I also think her diet is too strict and unreasonable for some people. I don't think there is much of a problem eating some complex carbs on this diet just the problem is the only time I ever want carbs is after a meal...which is the worst time + I'm not really even hungry anymore.

Anyway, I've had a few days where I haven't even gotten out of bed. I'm not even sure if it was die off related or if I was just sick of the diet or what. I never have any energy but I never really have with candida...I'm not sure how well I metabolize fat because I'm always tired. After being on the diet for a month + I would wake up in the middle of the night, starving. I never slept a full night and I had to wake up early in the morning and eat something even if I fell back asleep. I don't understand it but whatever. I can't even go running everyday because I was just leading me to cheat because I'd be sooooooo hungry. I feel lost and not ready to start school in this state. I'm hoping to improve my health a little before I start school though.

I have had quite a few "issues" with die off and equally with growth when I cheat. I can honestly agree that this is one of the hardest things I have had to do also. It doesn't have anything to do with me missing certain foods. I enjoy the foods I can have on this diet and crave them a lot. I enjoy them while I'm eating them and wonder why I ever want those other foods. I know what sugar does to me...I know the consequences. It's not about that at all. It's about that need for something carby or just something easy.

I don't agree with all of Bee's ideas...I also think her diet is too strict and unreasonable for some people. I don't think there is much of a problem eating some complex carbs on this diet just the problem is the only time I ever want carbs is after a meal...which is the worst time + I'm not really even hungry anymore.

Anyway, I've had a few days where I haven't even gotten out of bed. I'm not even sure if it was die off related or if I was just sick of the diet or what. I never have any energy but I never really have with candida...I'm not sure how well I metabolize fat because I'm always tired. After being on the diet for a month + I would wake up in the middle of the night, starving. I never slept a full night and I had to wake up early in the morning and eat something even if I fell back asleep. I don't understand it but whatever. I can't even go running everyday because I was just leading me to cheat because I'd be sooooooo hungry. I feel lost and not ready to start school in this state. I'm hoping to improve my health a little before I start school though.

Honestly, I believe Bee's program makes sense...

an extreme illness can mean extreme recovery and a month for every year you have been sick

correlates to me....

I mean after all those years of abuse I do believe the body needs substantial time to heal

and herxemier reaction is inevitable....

based on this I believe your symptoms are normal...

seems you are just going through the motions....

have u tried HCL for your fat metabolism?

we just need to conform to the the fact that we need to conserve all enegry possible in dedication to heal.....I too have been bid ridden for days.

I think you need to regulate you're die off more slowly....

even reintroduction of the slightest carb may be reasonable...

for the time being of course.....

you cannot overwhelm yourself during school....

all of this exactly is why I seek a professional opionion....

just for the sake of having it......

Honestly, I believe Bee's program makes sense...

an extreme illness can mean extreme recovery and a month for every year you have been sick

correlates to me....

I mean after all those years of abuse I do believe the body needs substantial time to heal

and herxemier reaction is inevitable....

based on this I believe your symptoms are normal...

seems you are just going through the motions....

have u tried HCL for your fat metabolism?

we just need to conform to the the fact that we need to conserve all enegry possible in dedication to heal.....I too have been bid ridden for days.

I think you need to regulate you're die off more slowly....

even reintroduction of the slightest carb may be reasonable...

for the time being of course.....

you cannot overwhelm yourself during school....

all of this exactly is why I seek a professional opionion....

just for the sake of having it......

Her program makes sense but some of the things she comes up with are really out of line. She is there to make money just as many other people. Sticking to a diet that only consists of meat and veggies for a year and a half is really not reasonable to me...I think it's okay to have sweet potatoes, maybe some fruit after being on the diet for awhile. Her idea of being sick is you've been sick your entire life. Not sure what HCL is? I do regulate my die off...I do admit I jumped into the diet pretty quickly. A couple things are to blame for my "cheats" which usually lasted a couple days. For one thing I started taking a wormwood supplement for parasites and started eating EVERYTHING. Never take that stuff...it's dangerous and makes you so damn hungry. I wouldn't mind having carbs but like I said it's not something I think about till after I'm done eating so I could do without if I can get a grip on my sugar cravings. I won't be able to focus during school if I'm still dealing with this. I remember how bad this got as it progressed during high school. I wonder how I still had decent grades but never paid attention in class. I might go to a naturopath but I'd have to get a job first which I'd do when I move out for college. I guess I'm on my own...just like always.

Her program makes sense but some of the things she comes up with are really out of line. She is there to make money just as many other people. Sticking to a diet that only consists of meat and veggies for a year and a half is really not reasonable to me...I think it's okay to have sweet potatoes, maybe some fruit after being on the diet for awhile. Her idea of being sick is you've been sick your entire life. Not sure what HCL is? I do regulate my die off...I do admit I jumped into the diet pretty quickly. A couple things are to blame for my "cheats" which usually lasted a couple days. For one thing I started taking a wormwood supplement for parasites and started eating EVERYTHING. Never take that stuff...it's dangerous and makes you so damn hungry. I wouldn't mind having carbs but like I said it's not something I think about till after I'm done eating so I could do without if I can get a grip on my sugar cravings. I won't be able to focus during school if I'm still dealing with this. I remember how bad this got as it progressed during high school. I wonder how I still had decent grades but never paid attention in class. I might go to a naturopath but I'd have to get a job first which I'd do when I move out for college. I guess I'm on my own...just like always.

I believe she has good intentions for sufferers at heart......it's just that it's such an extreme reality that it can be so disdaining....

If you follow the program accordingly...

you are right you can start reintroducing healthy carbs in moderation.

HCL is Betaine Hydrochloric Acid...

having enough HCl is critical for good digestion. If the mixture of food, water and HCl emptying from the stomach into the first part of the small intestines, called the duodenum, does not contain enough HCl and fluids, the pancreas will not be stimulated enough to produce digestive enzymes and bicarbonate of soda in the small intestines.

It's on Bee's recommended supplements list.

Yea once again I warn you too not try anything too strong like antiparasite...

you have to regulate you're die off slowly...

can't just go all in or you'll have to jump ship.

Which I too have experienced in HS as well. lol.

We are very similiar.

You are not alone... :comfort:

have you joined Bee's support group?

There are hundreds of people on this same path...

perhaps your college provides free health services as like I am offered in regards to having a nutritionist available to me for the first time in my life.

There are always resources out there...

and I fell our health is well worth the effort. :hifive:

I believe she has good intentions for sufferers at heart......it's just that it's such an extreme reality that it can be so disdaining....

If you follow the program accordingly...

you are right you can start reintroducing healthy carbs in moderation.

HCL is Betaine Hydrochloric Acid...

having enough HCl is critical for good digestion. If the mixture of food, water and HCl emptying from the stomach into the first part of the small intestines, called the duodenum, does not contain enough HCl and fluids, the pancreas will not be stimulated enough to produce digestive enzymes and bicarbonate of soda in the small intestines.

It's on Bee's recommended supplements list.

Yea once again I warn you too not try anything too strong like antiparasite...

you have to regulate you're die off slowly...

can't just go all in or you'll have to jump ship.

Which I too have experienced in HS as well. lol.

We are very similiar.

You are not alone... :comfort:

have you joined Bee's support group?

There are hundreds of people on this same path...

perhaps your college provides free health services as like I am offered in regards to having a nutritionist available to me for the first time in my life.

There are always resources out there...

and I fell our health is well worth the effort. :hifive:

Yeah I'll have to check out HCL. I feel like I could spend a fortune on supplements. I haven't joined Bee's support group. I'm not sure whether to write about this or to just get off the internet and stop thinking about it. I think the second one and I'll try to do it but it's pretty hard. I don't think my college provides free health services. You're right...the more I screw up the diet the more I just slow my recovery and the more my body and myself has to suffer. Anyway, I think if I'm not distracted by a computer screen I won't mess up. Though, there are going to be so many things to distract me in the future that I don't know what I'll do. I need to convince my mind that what it wants is not adequate.

Yeah I'll have to check out HCL. I feel like I could spend a fortune on supplements. I haven't joined Bee's support group. I'm not sure whether to write about this or to just get off the internet and stop thinking about it. I think the second one and I'll try to do it but it's pretty hard. I don't think my college provides free health services. You're right...the more I screw up the diet the more I just slow my recovery and the more my body and myself has to suffer. Anyway, I think if I'm not distracted by a computer screen I won't mess up. Though, there are going to be so many things to distract me in the future that I don't know what I'll do. I need to convince my mind that what it wants is not adequate.

honestly just start w/ diet if anything....you have to be realistic...if you can't

afford to fully heal right now you have to find a medium in which you are

eating the healthiest possible yet have enough energy to sustain

going to school.

It's just that if you really go all out you will be bed ridden and thats just not productive.

Yes, Bee's forum is very insightful...check it out; has a lot of answers.

The nutritionist at school was no help.

She basically gave me the run around and told me

that I need to incorporate more carbohydrates as a staple to my diet....

She did not want to hear me out and

was quick to dismiss my concerns....

waste of time...

never again....

I should have know better.

I don't understand why doctors continue to deny yeast overgrowth as a health problem...it's not normal to eat ALL the Christmas cookies. It's also not normal to shit out yeast balls but apparently everything can be solved by just taking probiotics. It's funny my doctor put me on birth control along with my antibiotics after she already told me I had some kind of intestinal flora imbalance. I wish I wouldn't have trusted the doctors and did my own research.

I don't understand why doctors continue to deny yeast overgrowth as a health problem...it's not normal to eat ALL the Christmas cookies. It's also not normal to shit out yeast balls but apparently everything can be solved by just taking probiotics. It's funny my doctor put me on birth control along with my antibiotics after she already told me I had some kind of intestinal flora imbalance. I wish I wouldn't have trusted the doctors and did my own research.

It's hard but we really are the lucky ones to have the misfortune of figuring it out ourselves....