Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike John

A Possible Sebaceous cyst Need HELP!!!!!!!

Following are pictures of a possible Sebaceous cyst under my chin on my neck, right above my adams apple.

herehttp://img840.imageshack.us/f/photo3jpg.jpg/

herehttp://img59.imageshack.us/i/photo3jpgd.jpg/

Background:

It formed about 2-3 years ago as a big bump that kinda looked like an adams apple, but not as big. It finally came to a head and popped one day and a lot of puss came out. Since than, its been on and off pumping out puss, blood, and sometimes just blood. It's pretty small now, but still exists and is very annoying. it seems to get bigger and full of puss after Sitting in the cold weather for a long time, or after a very exhausting exercise like playing basketball or soccer in the heat, it will fill up with puss. (Seems temperature affects it) I have tried to leave it alone and not touch it for a few months and it will get smaller, but won't go completely away. Anything I can try to completely remove it?

Edited by Mike John

I thought i was the only one! i have one on my left cheek it gets smaller and disappears for a while (still noticebale of course) and then sometimes it just flares up! but it's only ONCE been to the point where it forms a head when i first got it. I've had it for about 2.5 years. I currently started accutane. but i talked to my derm he said i'll prob have to get a cortisone shot for it.