Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CUCrusaders24

Cover Girl Ultimate Finish...

Hi All,

I'm in the process of trying to find a foundation that is better for my skin. Have any of the girls/woman tried Cover Girl Ultimate Finish? It says its a foundation, concealer and powder in one. It also claims to be Non-Acnegenic, and says 'it won't clog pores'. I would like some feedback if anyone has tried it/still uses this type. Thanks!

I've tried it before... it was "ok". It felt kind of thick, but that's what you have to expect if it's a concealer, foundation and powder in one.

When I was using it (like 3 years ago) sure, it made me look pretty good for a few hours, but then because it was thick (or maybe I just put on too much) it didn't really let my pores breathe, and I started being more oily. However, I never did get breakouts from this.

I used to use Ultimate Finish, no real complains other than my skin getting oily and I dont like thick make up on my skin. I hate that heavy feeling. I used it for a long time before i finally switched to aquasmooth. Which isnt as heavy on your skin and when your done putting it on its not shiny at all. But now i go between aquasmooth and Tru blend on better skin days.