Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oaktree12

stem cell lift

Ok so about a month I'm going to go in and have the " stem cell lift" performed by Dr. Nathan Newman in California... I am a body builder so I have to gain some "fat" before I can do this, or I would set an appointment immediately for next week or so before school starts. I'm 23 male and i have acne scars on both of my cheeks mainly. I still have a few breakouts (minor minor) 4 lil lil pimples here and there, but they don't bother me at all... its the damn scars! So he has been on tv's show " extra" for doing such an amazing job(s) with teh stem cell lift... I expected more people would be talking about this dr since he lives in california and is one of few that does the stem cell... but to me this is exactly what dr. bugahrwatever his name was , was saying... you take fat out, incubate it, inject the stem cells , and walla .... then after the healing is done i'll be able to drop back down to my low body fat and look great from head to toe :D amen!

goodluck man! yeah, i heard of him. he's the only doctor in LA county that does stem cell. he helped a guy with a gaping hole in his face from cancer. great guy. hope all works out for ya.

I think this is similar to fat transfer. You will need more than one treatment though because the body re-absorbs the fat. I hear it's really hard to get fat injections to work for acne pits.

fat injection coul be permanent, if its done correctly. it's survival rate is lower than stem EHNANCED fat injection, but still do-able. (30-50% survival rate for regular fat injection)

stem cell enhanced fat injection has a very high percent of survival rate (compared with regular fat transfer/injection) so im sure its fine. (70-80% for stem cell ehanced fat injection)

Edited by chee6119