Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rumah

hi...plz help me finding the right product!!

hi i just want to know that...can i use any cream like loreal white perfect or olay whitening cream on my hyperpigmentation...would they fade it...i m talking about using cream on h.p only...not on the whole face...plz reply

hi i just want to know that...can i use any cream like loreal white perfect or olay whitening cream on my hyperpigmentation...would they fade it...i m talking about using cream on h.p only...not on the whole face...plz reply

hello....

Umm what are they called exactly? There's a whole load of Loreal white perfect products, the same with Olay :confused:

Umm what are they called exactly? There's a whole load of Loreal white perfect products, the same with Olay :confused:

my would be mother in law is a beautician as well as a herbalist ...she has given me a cream...i m using it for four days...but i dont know wat is wrong with my marks...sometimes they look red...sometimes brown ...sometimes lite brown or almost faded and after a few hours really bright red...wat should i do?...

Yeah that happens with mine, like today they were pretty bright red about midday but now they appear to have faded a little :confused: I'd trust your mother in law, give the cream about 1 week and a bit, see if you have any results and if you don't then we'll try to sort something else out :thumbsup:

Yeah that happens with mine, like today they were pretty bright red about midday but now they appear to have faded a little :confused: I'd trust your mother in law, give the cream about 1 week and a bit, see if you have any results and if you don't then we'll try to sort something else out :thumbsup:

this cream is not breaking me out so i would give it a month!!

Oh that's good! Hope it works :proud:

thanks buddy...

these days my whole routine is ruined...i sleep at 6:00 a.m and awkeup at 2:00 pm...so everything is feeling weird even my skin

:dontgetit: What's up with your sleeping pattern? Is it because of a job or......? Your still getting 8 hours sleep though, which is recommended.

:dontgetit: What's up with your sleeping pattern? Is it because of a job or......? Your still getting 8 hours sleep though, which is recommended.

no it is because of ramadan...u wont understand

Dude that sounds mean! I did learn a little about it, a while ago though.

Dude that sounds mean! I did learn a little about it, a while ago though.

lolz...i m not being mean...but like in this month we fast...so i m the eldest girl in the house so i have to wake up at 3 a.m and cook for everyone u can call it breakfast!! and after eating we go to sleep...so i dont sleep the whole nite coz i know myself i cant wakeup in the middle of the nite...thats the reason of my changed routine

Ohhh ok :shifty: That must suck having to cook for everyone!

oh no ...not at all...i love cooking!!

and i dont like to sleep at nite so i m having lots of fun this month!! i sleep all day!!! :)

and i forgot to tell u...that my skin has got muchhhhhhhhhhh better...pih is really fading... i love to see my face in the mirror again...and i dont have a single zit on my face i m so happpppppyyyyyyyy :D

and i dont like to sleep at nite so i m having lots of fun this month!! i sleep all day!!! :)

That's ok then ;) You're basically nocturnal! :lol:

and i forgot to tell u...that my skin has got muchhhhhhhhhhh better...pih is really fading... i love to see my face in the mirror again...and i dont have a single zit on my face i m so happpppppyyyyyyyy :D
:w00t: Woooooooooo! That's amazing! Glad you're happy with your skin! :boogie:

That's ok then ;) You're basically nocturnal! :lol:

:w00t: Woooooooooo! That's amazing! Glad you're happy with your skin! :boogie:

yeah kind of ;)

y are'nt they fading anymore... my marks are half faded from a month but there is no more progress

y are'nt they fading anymore... my marks are half faded from a month but there is no more progress

i just used that mercury creams for max 7 days and then left it ...i have been using a cream which is actually a mixture of creams like loreal white perfect etc on the discolorations only...it is given by my beautician ..and my pih is faded 50% but i have noticed that there are some box scars on my jawline and one on my cheek they are not very deep but still visible...what should i do

i'm glad you stopped using the cream and i wish i could help you but i don't really know much about those types of scars, you might want to check the other scar forum to find out what the treatment is for boxcar scars. I read a few of the threads in there and it seems to be way harder to fade those than dark marks, i think fillers, and microdermabrasion, dermarolling are some options.

As for your dark marks not fading anymore are you using sunscreen everyday?