Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MysteriousMe

Ran out of BP, Dans BP STILL not here

Hey guys! So I live in Canada, and I had ordered Dan's BP on July 19th using the First Class Mail International (1-3 weeks) option and I still have not received my BP:(. Although it sometimes takes up to 4 weeks with this option, I'm worried about my order, I think it got lost in the mail somewhere. This was my first time order from danialkern, I would order again, but I don't think my parents will let me because they didn't even want me ordering in the first place and now that it didn't come, they probably wont let me order again.

Furthermore, I was in the states 2 weeks ago, and I bought 2 neutrogena on the spot 2.5 bp and I thought that would be enough until my package arrives, but last night I ran out of those too. Is there any 2.5% BP available in Canada I could use while I am hoping my package arrives within this week before I give up hope on this regimen?

That is a long time - I would say check out the tracker on the package or ask you local post office. I chose standard on my order and it came to Ireland in a week!

I remember seeing a piece on Dan's blog recently about Spectrogel 2.5% BP that's available in Canada. I'm pretty sure he said it's better than On-the-Spot too :D

Edited by Niamh414

i just bought some of the 2.5% spectrogel, it sucks using the cream

I can't wait for dan's bp to get it, that is if it does ever comee (fingers crossed)

thanks Niamh414, i had no idea 2.5%bp was sold in canada:D

and this one is so much easier to apply then neutrogena on the spot

Edited by MysteriousMe