Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hoohoo

Masturbation Causes acne (tested myself)

ok so i was on dans regime and managed to stayed almost clear except for the red marks.

So one day (2days ago) i thought about the topic on masturbation and acne & took the challenge to myself :P

So i tested, on that day i masturbated 3 times. A

And 2 days later i had bumps under my lower lip and the sides of my eyes. which makes a total of about 4-6 active acne.

Well so yea. i believe it causes acne. So here my 2 cents

Gonna have to limit myself. :angel:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE**** (DAY 4)

Ok guys, its been day 4 for me without masturbating, its really been going well, after the initial breakout, i haven't got a single new acne, except for those remaining from the other day.

Although this may not be the case for all of you, but i'm just chipping in whatever i have tested.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED TO HEALING :D

CHECK BACK HERE AS I WILL BE UPDATING HERE EVERY 3-4 DAYS, AS I'M GONNA CUT PLEASURE FOR THE NEXT MONTH :P

Edited by hoohoo

Could be a coincidence?

hmm not really, i haven't had any major breakouts like that before i did it. so yea.

For my case , it increases the acne breakout

Haha. three times a day. :P

But anyways, I don't think one persons test is reliable enough to bring this to a conclusion, but I value your testing and input! thank you. I had never thought about testing it myself but if many others tested it we would have a general idea of if he actually causes it or not. But trials lead to results! thanks again.

Haha. three times a day. :P

But anyways, I don't think one persons test is reliable enough to bring this to a conclusion, but I value your testing and input! thank you. I had never thought about testing it myself but if many others tested it we would have a general idea of if he actually causes it or not. But trials lead to results! thanks again.

yup, :P u can try it out lol

Acne takes at least 28-30 days to form. So, there's no possible way that the acne breakout you had was 100% caused by the masturbation. The problem with the test is that it's impossible to know if you would have had the breakout even if you didn't masturbate 3 times that day.

Also, I'm fairly certain that masturbation has nothing (well, almost nothing) to do with acne. Yes, the hormone levels change for a very short time, but they go back to normal quickly. I've heard it raises testosterone, which could have negative effects on acne, but a rise in testosterone has also been observed when the person did not masturbate for prolonged periods of time.

If you think about it, acne can be worsened by stress and masturbation is a great stress reliever (as is exercise, so that's a good option too).

I totally agree with you. I try to extend the time between when I masturbate because I've studied this over the course of months and there definitely was a correlation. When I didn't masturbate for 2 weeks I didn't have one pimple but when I went back to every other day, I would start to get minor breakouts. I tried this several times to make sure it wasn't just a coincidence. I'm aware that not everyone believes this is true and it might not affect them, but there are many people that are affected by this which is a shame but I'd rather stay clear then please myself for a few minutes.

Oh and a day or two after I masturbated, I would get acne on my jawline/neck area which is a spot that is generally triggered by hormonal acne further supporting my suspicion.

Edited by Dan The Man

well, the one problem with that is most acne takes 2, sometimes 3 weeks to form. not having acne through the 4 days you haven't masturbated really means nothing at this point. you'd have to give this test at least 2-3 months, and if you can honestly not masturbate for 2-3 months, more power to you.

Iv heard that some women like to use mens love juice on their face as beauty cream because of all the nutrients....maybe with all the yanking the ops doing, he could start his own beauty business.

On another note, who on earth indulges in a bit of wrist action 3 times a day? You must be permanently randy

Well if this is true than us married people have it rough! Sex is part of a healthy relationship!

Make sure you're paying close attention to variables during these "tests".