Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jabba225

Nopalea Drink

Has anyone seen the informercials for this? It claims to be a healthy way to reduce acne inflammation, among other healthy things. Has anyone tried it? Im curious

whynopalea.com

Seems like a scam to me. It's $120.00 for four bottles (I think they're 32 oz. each), and they recommend drinking 3 to 6 oz. every day for 30 days. If you were to drink only 4 oz. per day, each bottle would only last 8 days, and you'd have to spend $120.00 every 28 days to have a constant supply of it. For something that's not a definite cure for anything, that's a little steep.

I really don't think it is a scam. If it really was, why would they offer the 60 day money back guarantee?? If it was a scam im sure they would take your money and go. As for the price, yes i agree 120 a month is a bit to fork over. I myself think it seems a bit pricy no doubt, but you get what you pay for and if you dont like it return it for a refund. Keep in mind though why they recommend drinking that much at first is because your body needs more at the beginning to go through that phase where your trying to get rid of the inflammation, especially for people taking it for the pain they have had for a long time. Its not just going to cure overnight. THEN for maitenance you would take 1-2 ounces a day whatever you prefer. Just like with any skincare cosmetics such as proactive or whatever your using, your suppose to stay committed on your regime for a while to see actual results. I just started taking nopalea for neck pain and was also researching if it can help with acne as well so im really hoping it works! If anyone else finds something or have tips please let me know!

It's a scam in the sense that it won't make your acne go away magically if you don't improve every other aspect of your health. It's another Acai Berry (remember that?) or Hoodia Gordonii.

You do realize you could just buy prickly pear cacti fruits in the supermarket for like $1.00 each, right? They're quite good but they're not a miracle cure for anything by themselves.

Americans love foreign fruits. Snake oil salesmen also love foreign fruits because there's some sort of mystique in eating something you don't see every day.