Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

So here's the scoop: I've been using the regimen for a couple years. I used to have moderate acne on only my forehead (never my face) and the acne.org regimen was a godsend. THANK YOU DAN!

Anyway, I've kept my acne under control for most of the time for about a year and a few months. There are some times when I kind of get lazy and some acne comes back, but as soon as I apply more BP it goes away. I currently have zero pimples.

Anyway, on to the question...I have noticed on my forehead that it is quite evident I used to have acne. The main thing you notice, especially in bright light, is the pigmentation (red spots). I am fine with those...I know the deal, and have AHA to speed the process and have sped the process along before.

I am now worried that I have scars. I don't have ice picks scars, or anything that looks too bad like scars usually do. I am just worried that when the red spots fade away that I am going to be unhappy to uncover scars. My forehead feels smooth to the touch, and it looks like this:

post-85798-1281491464_thumb.jpg

How bad does it look? Will I ever have nice, smooth skin again? PLEASE help!

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

post-85798-1281491472_thumb.jpg

post-85798-1281491464_thumb.jpg

post-85798-1281491472_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stephen K

Posted

To me it looks like red marks. Maybe you end up with couple of shallow scars. So shallow and so few it will be fixable. Do not squeeze your pimples. That could cause scars.

Posted

that's not scars. i have cheek scars which are far more noticeable. but i'm trying to live with them.

but no those are not scars. they're just red marks and probably lines from aging.

relax my friend.