Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookiescrumble

WOW. You should really check out this website!

Before someone says I'm a troll I'd just like to get that out of the way and say I'm not.

I'm a acne suffering teenager who just came across this website one day.

Ok, so first off I am AMAZED at how informative and simple this website is. The diagrams and steps and instructions were so easy to follow! The creator is a guy who suffered from severe severe acne (I saw pics) and you can get his eBook for free, but honestly on his website there's everything you need!

On the website he mainly talks about diet, sleep, exercise, and overall a positive attitude for getting rid of acne... all the stuff you've heard before right? BUT. He gives SO much in depth research, diagrams, and analogies that are quite simple to follow along without getting confused.

Anyways I'm just going to give you some diagrams off his website right here so you know what I'm talking about.

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

I really hope you guys check out his website because he doesn't just say what you've all heard before... "diet, sleep and exercise for clear skin." He gives so much information as to why they are so important.

Here's his website: *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *