Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Just me!

Differin 0.3% vs Retin-A 0.1%

Hey there!

I'm on my 2nd month of Differin 0.1% Cream and... I haven't really noticed it doing anything. My skin is peeling at a faster rate, but I haven't noticed any purges/improvements. :confused:

So the question would be... which is more potent? Differin 0.3% or Retin-A 0.1%? It's been said that Differin is a "weaker" retinoid, but 0.3% is higher than 0.1%... unless Differin really is that weak.

Please let me know! :D

Also, I'm sorry if this has been answered before... I tried searching for it but the question never really had a definitive answer. Please link the thread if there's an answer somewhere out there! :)

Thanks for the link, lccarri. There's no direct comparison of Retin-A 0.1 to Differin 0.3 but it's something! :)

If anyone else has any extra info, please let me know too~

the retin-a .1% is definitely stronger! some people even have trouble using .025%. i don't know exactly why, i just know the general answer of this question lol. sorry. /: hope i helped though!

I don't know the exact answer either. However, before I was on retin-a micro .1%, I was on epiduo which has the .1% differin in it. I find retin-a to be much stronger than that. Good luck!

Edited by pinkstarlett