Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone, I added baking soda to my cleansing routine, twice a day. And, yay!! it is working. My skin is soft and clear. I have been using the baking soda for about 4 weeks now, and have not had one break out.

Moved to general acne products. Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting to determine where a topic fits. This baking soda topic does not belong in the Acne org regimen forum.

While some find baking soda a useful addition to their regimens, others find that its alkalinity causes them problems. I'd suggest diluting it with apple cider vinegar (not just applying the ACV afterwards, but diluting the baking soda with ACV) to avoid damaging your acid mantle. Straight ACV can be irritating to some so a dilution of the ACV itself 1/4 ACV, 3/4 water might also be beneficial.

Please read the following post on pH and why your skin prefers acidic products. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/pH-import...-p-t144725.html The product you wish to use is alkaline and will damage your acid mantle and increase the risk of breaking out and irritation.

Guest beccaboo00

Baking soda works great with evoo to heal scars. i started using it friday now its monday and my skin looks so much better. My pimples almost disappeard i only have two from sleeping with makeup on when i went camping but theyre only tiny whiteheads and skin colored. But seriously it works great for acne and scars.