Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
finaplix

Doesn't it piss you off when...

you see ugly/fat people with perfect skin?

When I mean ugly you know they have shitty facial features but their skin is flawless

I know there are a lot of people on here with great facial features and great bodies but with only bad skin holding them back

fucking pisses me off seeing some fat shit eat whatever they want and everything in sight and never wash and have flawless skin or a person who is ugly but has great skin

there ugly might as well have bad skin what difference does it make?

why does it have to be us good facial featured people with bad skin?

I'd rather be pretty with acne than ugly with perfect skin :shrug: So no.

And fat shit? A little harsh, don't you think? You don't know who washes their faces and who doesn't, so leave the judgement for people you actually know.

Honestly it doesn't piss me off. Being heavy may be their struggle. Being ugly may be their struggle. Acne is just ours. Why would they deserve acne on top of that? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I agree with Lyssa. Despite how much I hate having to deal with acne as a teenager, I probably would rather be pretty with acne than ugly with clear skin.

Finaplix, I do see where you're trying to go with this. I admit that seeing people who I feel are worse looking than myself (I'm not going to call them ugly because I don't want to insult them, and also because I'm by no means a supermodel myself anyway) but have better skin irks me sometimes, but in the end, it's neither my fault nor theirs. People don't choose to have great skin or horrible skin, it just happens... and whether they happen to be fat or skinny, or ugly or gorgeous is just a matter of chance. A person's success is never measured by how many pimples they have OR how gorgeous they are, anyway.

fucking pisses me off seeing some fat shit eat whatever they want and everything in sight and never wash and have flawless skin or a person who is ugly but has great skin

So because they are ugly, might as well give them cancer, too. Why not, right? Us "good facial featured people" shouldn't have to go through chemo.

PS: Obesity is genetic, too. Much like alcoholism. Hmm, and isn't acne also? Not all "fat shits" eat whatever they want and everything in sight. Many of them struggle with their bodies much like we do with our faces. Something to think about...

At the end of the day, projecting your anger and insecurity onto another group of people is only going to make you more distressed. It might be more beneficial for you to focus on how to take care of yourself instead.

Edited by Oh_yesterday_came_suddenly

So because they are ugly, might as well give them cancer, too. Why not, right? Us "good facial featured people" shouldn't have to go through chemo.

PS: Obesity is genetic, too. Much like alcoholism. Hmm, and isn't acne also? Not all "fat shits" eat whatever they want and everything in sight. Many of them work as hard on their bodies as we do on our faces. Something to think about...

it doesnt piss me off..but i rathers have shitty skin than be ugly.because when your ugly your just ugly ..but in the other hand acne makes people look ugly so we are all ugly in our own ways

Edited by acnevsme

@finaplix

I wouldn't usually say anything, but you are a terrible person. Calling people "fat shits" and saying 'they're ugly so basically fuck them they aren't people they should have acne who cares' basically makes you an asshole. I agree it does occasionally make me jealous but we have our struggle and they have theirs... you pretty much deserve your acne right now. Maybe when your attitude changes, your skin might also ;)

Edited by jamesy90

you see ugly/fat people with perfect skin?

When I mean ugly you know they have shitty facial features but their skin is flawless

I know there are a lot of people on here with great facial features and great bodies but with only bad skin holding them back

For someone with a skin condition such as acne you're not exactly in a position to find fault with other people. It's attitudes and remarks like this that causes people such as acne sufferers to have a complex and mental problems.

Doesn't it piss you off when "you good facial people" think they are above everyone else?

Edited by Nicky D

Is the OP for real? Because this just smacks of trolling to me.

That said, calling obesity genetic is a bit, overenthusiastic. At the end of the day, obesity is a math game - calories in, calories out. Do people's appetites and metabolic rates vary, yes - but it's still overwhelmingly clear that choices are the most important variable determining obesity.

The same can't be said of acne.

That said, calling obesity genetic is a bit, overenthusiastic. At the end of the day, obesity is a math game - calories in, calories out. Do people's appetites and metabolic rates vary, yes - but it's still overwhelmingly clear that choices are the most important variable determining obesity.

Obesity is mainly down to poor nutritional education. Not enough is done in schools to educate about. Barring any genetic problems obesity is down to the individual. As you rightly say acne is beyond all of our control.

Obesity is genetic, too. Much like alcoholism

while I agree that we should try not to judge people who are unattractive, especially if they are what society or certain individuals would label as "ugly", as uglyness is generally not self inflicted, I feel compelled to point out the following.

alcoholism and obesity are multifactorial, not simply genetic. You can have a genetic predisposition to lung cancer for example BUT blaming genetics when you have a 40 a day cigarette habit is just diffusing responsability.

People with addictions and obesity actually have ALOT of control over their conditions generally, genetics plays only a part in their condition, if any at all depending on the individual.

I would say uglyness is FAR more genetically connected than alcoholism or obesity in most cases.

Obesity is mainly down to poor nutritional education. Not enough is done in schools to educate about. Barring any genetic problems obesity is down to the individual. As you rightly say acne is beyond all of our control.

For many it does come down to poor nutrition. However, for many others it's also genetic. There are babies that are born obese. There are slim people that can eat whatever they please and not gain a pound, for example. While others starve themselves and are still overweight. I would have to argue that it's due to biological factors and that those people struggle with their weight much like we do with acne.

Obesity is genetic, too. Much like alcoholism

while I agree that we should try not to judge people who are unattractive, especially if they are what society or certain individuals would label as "ugly", as uglyness is generally not self inflicted, I feel compelled to point out the following.

alcoholism and obesity are multifactorial, not simply genetic. You can have a genetic predisposition to lung cancer for example BUT blaming genetics when you have a 40 a day cigarette habit is just diffusing responsability.

People with addictions and obesity actually have ALOT of control over their conditions generally, genetics plays only a part in their condition, if any at all depending on the individual.

I would say uglyness is FAR more genetically connected than alcoholism or obesity in most cases.

You are absolutely right. I should have made myself more clear as I, too, was referring to a genetic predisposition to obesity and alcoholism. Though, that is also the case for some with acne. As many people on here do get clear from certain diets and supplements. While others seem to struggle no matter what they try.

Edited by Oh_yesterday_came_suddenly

what about people who take certain medications who put on weight?

what about thyroidism?

what about women who have had children and struggle to get their figure back?

there are ALOT of other factors that may lead you to think and make others obese its not for you to judge because at the end of the day you dont know whats going on in their livees...

and yes i do agree its got to do with calories and eating so much and yes in that sense they do have control. like skin everyone is different their bodies are different and they also have different problems. you might aswell keep such judgmental viewpoints to yourself though i do understand you have a right to express your points. however they do seem somewhat harsh and thats my opinion.

and yes when i see people with perfect skin i do get jelous. but thats life, you deal with it and do what we can to make ourselves feel better in my case dans regimen which is keepig me clear so far. thank god....

@finaplix

I wouldn't usually say anything, but you are a terrible person. Calling people "fat shits" and saying 'they're ugly so basically fuck them they aren't people they should have acne who cares' basically makes you an asshole. I agree it does occasionally make me jealous but we have our struggle and they have theirs... you pretty much deserve your acne right now. Maybe when your attitude changes, your skin might also ;)

psh i dont even have acne right now dumass

just some marks which are fading at a rapid pace

u mad?

also, you guys need to stop defending fatties

at the end of the day obese people have it much easier than people with chronic acne, so long as they're not moribdly obese

they can easily control their weight/maintain a healthy weight (albeit a bit big but still fairly healthy for the most part) just thru regular exercise and simple changes in diet

chronic persistent acne is a much different story and besides acne IS ON YOUR FUCKING FACE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE and even when it goes away IT STEAL LEAVES PITTED SCARS AND DARK SPOTS

fat people? just wear larger clothing ffs

If I was a mod I would have deleted this already. The way you are expressing your ideas is completely inappropriate along with the persistent use of profanity. Just because somebody has a weight problem does not make them a monster.

You are making the community of acne.org sound like a bunch of bitter acne sufferers who are nothing but rude to those who have clear skin.

If I was a mod I would have deleted this already. The way you are expressing your ideas is completely inappropriate along with the persistent use of profanity. Just because somebody has a weight problem does not make them a monster.

You are making the community of acne.org sound like a bunch of bitter acne sufferers who are nothing but rude to those who have clear skin.

agree with what she said.. i suggest warnings for all of these people who used profanity:)

^This :nod:

This is just immaturity. We're better than this, you guys.

Thanks to the ONE person who reported this troll.

agree with what she said.. i suggest warnings for all of these people who used profanity:)